Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao Not Pleased With Roach's Comments, Tabs Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Manny should have dumped Roach a long time ago. Roach is a complete attention whore. He took way too much credit when Manny did well. But never wanted any of the blame when Manny lost or didn’t perform great.
    have to say i agreed with this!

Comment

Roach let him down, he didnt know manny's shoulder was barely hanging on during the Mayweather lesson, he didnt rub his "severely" torn rotator cuff, or even mention it to manny....until after the fight. When manny said he had dreams of losing to Mayweather, Roach should've woke him up, when manny got that hooker pregnant, Roach should've been there to put the rubber on. When manny didnt pay taxes, roach should've been there for him and paid it, when manny was afraid of needles Roach shouldve "coached him up"
      poor manny

Comment

This is funny how these fans are turning on Roach. First he was the greatest thing and now he is just a joke.

Manny used to fall in when he threw his left hand and Roach corrected that and in the process Manny developed a right hook. He improved his balance immensely and his speed and punching power became world class.

The Horn fight was a robbery, Manny should had won it so I don't get where they will hold Roach's pay.

Whoever is advising Manny is not doing a good job

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          This is funny how these fans are turning on Roach. First he was the greatest thing and now he is just a joke.

Manny used to fall in when he threw his left hand and Roach corrected that and in the process Manny developed a right hook. He improved his balance immensely and his speed and punching power became world class.

The Horn fight was a robbery, Manny should had won it so I don't get where they will hold Roach's pay.

nobody is saying roach didnt improve manny because he did. i think people i talking about recent. roach hasnt really been up on his a game as of late.

Comment

i have nothing against roach i think he did a great job with manny on the way up but i think hes done pac a disservice the last few years. I think the last time I heard him give Pac actual good advice in the corner was during the 2nd Bradley fight after that Pac's been fighting alone...don't even get me started on the Mayweather fight Roach was non existent

Comment

That's because Roach's contributions to Manny these last few years have been nil. After 2012 he is basically just getting a paycheck.

I actually listen to buboy give instructions and guess what they are more precise then what roach says. (I speak tagolog and cebuano fluently).

As a Trainer its your job to defend your fighter with the ref and he did ZERO of that in the Horn fight. He let Manny get roughed up and NEVER got in the refs face about it.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                That's because Roach's contributions to Manny these last few years have been nil. After 2012 he is basically just getting a paycheck.

I actually listen to buboy give instructions and guess what they are more precise then what roach says. (I speak tagolog and cebuano fluently).

As a Trainer its your job to defend your fighter with the ref and he did ZERO of that in the Horn fight. He let Manny get roughed up and NEVER got in the refs face about it.
                If Manny doesn't listen to Roach with all the training they do then he has to go. Manny won that Horn fight and it was not Roach's fault what the judges decided.

Roach is a top shelf trainer, not because I say it because top professionals have said it.

Comment

On the positive side Buboy gets paid. Roach/Pacman don't have to travel. About the missing paycheck...just another reason for blockchain smart contracts to enter the boxing space.

Comment

Can Buboy live up to the legacy of Aaron Snowell? We'll see.

Comment

If Manny doesn't listen to Roach with all the training they do then he has to go. Manny won that Horn fight and it was not Roach's fault what the judges decided.

Roach is a top shelf trainer, not because I say it because top professionals have said it.
                      missing the point again.

Comment

Working...
                      X