Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    No, it's 56- 7 - 1

It won't be changing either.

56 wins.

7 LOSSES .

1 draw.

Final record.

No changes ever.
    One time offer for you: I'll give you the Quitvalev decision over Ward in the first fight and the Lomaputa decision over Salido officially changed in my brain for 2 Ls shaven off Dinamita's record.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      You're dead on
      I know. I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        One time offer for you: I'll give you the Quitvalev decision over Ward in the first fight and the Lomaputa decision over Salido officially changed in my brain for 2 Ls shaven off Dinamita's record.
        No deal.

All Ls stay.

Imma keep it real.

Comment

I wish those judges who gave JMM a loss and a draw should be investigated for being incompetent. I have review all the losses and it's clear as day that he won all of it and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Do people really believe that Bradley vs Marquez should've been scored for Marquez or a draw?!!! That was a clear win for Bradley. Marquez was swinging for the fences and missing badly in that fight. Bradley made him look like a C class fighter. Marquez couldn't deal with Bradley's movement. No way in hell did Marquez win that fight.
            per the score cards it was a a close fight, majority decision i think,

no one score card had a fighter dominating

and JMM did outland him in power punches

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Naaaaaahh, Bradley beat him up, c'mon.
              Yeaaah..lol it was a clear Bradley win. I must was lit when i typed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Close fight against John, tired of the “He was robbed” in that fight.
                I agree. But it's also not a stretch to say he deserved the win.

All Pac fans were the same way. Close, but fairly clear for JMM. Not sure what others were seeing tbh

Tim Bradley fight was a 7-5 loss.

Could make a real case for him only having 3 losses though (debut, john?, floyd, tb?).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  I am rejecting this offer.

Ward 2-0 against Russian quitter

Salido is Loma's Dad.

JMM has 4L (debut, John, floyd, tb).

Facts

Comment

I believe that he beat PAC the first 3 times and should have got the decisions at least in 2 of them

The first 1 because of the 1st round sways people
                    Opinion but he should have won and the second was real close and could have gone either way but haven’t watched it years to give a accurate scorecard but The 3rd was a travesty no way he should have lost that

But he got his redemption and then some in the 4th so to me it makes up for the first 3 because that is the fight people remember most with PAC laying on the canvas and people wondering if he died

He also got jobbed against John he clearly won that fight

But he did also lose to Bradley and I don’t see that mentioned but it was reasonably close

At the end of the day Marquez is a F.ucking G ain’t no way around it
                    Last edited by R_Walken; 04-14-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      correction. 64W-0L-0D.

He was robbed and clearly win all his fights. He's undefeated.
                      Maybe....

Floyd lost to Castillo in the first fight .

Comment

Working...
                      X