No announcement yet.

Rosado and Lara's Wife Get into it VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado and Lara's Wife Get into it VIDEO

Can someone translate what their saying to each other???

Rosado said that Lara was boring and Laras wife heard him and asked why he was here then if he was boring and then Rosado said that he thought Lara won so the wife apologized to him.

Comment

what i want to know is who's the blonde next to Lara's wife

Comment

Rosado needs to fuk off already. Dude says he wants to fight Hurd now. He’s had too many opportunities. Don’t wanna see him again

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Rosado needs to fuk off already. Dude says he wants to fight Hurd now. He’s had too many opportunities. Don’t wanna see him again
          Lol Can’t blame a guy for trying. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            The girl me & Lara's wife gonna be having a 3some with real soon.

Idk why I think Lara's wife is so sexy. She's attractive enough, but way more attractive ladies out there. I don't wanna nut in all their holes quite like I do Lara's wife doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The girl me & Lara's wife gonna be having a 3some with real soon.

Idk why I think Lara's wife is so sexy. She's attractive enough, but way more attractive ladies out there. I don't wanna nut in all their holes quite like I do Lara's wife doe.
              I'm wife you. She looks so fertile like a real woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                thats a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Rosado needs to fuk off already. Dude says he wants to fight Hurd now.
                  LOL I respect his hustle & drive, but yea holy f#ck he'll fight whoever tomorrow & money seems to always be able to be able not get effed up enough to call the fight off.

idk wtf he's gonna do to Hurd & honestly I have zero interest in that fight.

Gimmie Charlo vs Hurd who I believe are the clear top two guys in the division right now. If we putting Rosado in with a 154lber how about BCC or Sam Eggington or Kell Brook in the UK.

Comment

Ya laras wife is a attractive lady, I feel bad cuz every fight lara lost he can say he won. It's a shame

Comment

Working...
                    X