No announcement yet.

Rosado and Lara's Wife Get into it VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    The girl me & Lara's wife gonna be having a 3some with real soon.

Idk why I think Lara's wife is so sexy. She's attractive enough, but way more attractive ladies out there. I don't wanna nut in all their holes quite like I do Lara's wife doe.
    She's looks quite rough at times but i'd love to bang her

Comment

Actually Rosado was a gentleman when he addressed the woman.
      He actually told her that they are boxers and that Lara won, showed heart.

Then she apologized.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Can someone translate what their saying to each other???
        Lara wife thought gabe was talking smack about Lara and she asked him what his problem was that if he didn't want to be there to go home and go to sleep...and gabe said I didn't say anything bad about lara..we are both boxers...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Rosado said that Lara was boring and Laras wife heard him and asked why he was here then if he was boring and then Rosado said that he thought Lara won so the wife apologized to him.
          that's far from what was said...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Rosado said that Lara was boring and Laras wife heard him and asked why he was here then if he was boring and then Rosado said that he thought Lara won so the wife apologized to him.
            False.

The wife of Rosado said that Rosado before this fight, he said that Lara was a boring fighter.

She said exactly "Now you are saying this? Before you said he was a boring fighter, you need to retire your past opinión of my husband".

Rosado tried to explain that this is a bussines and that he thought Lara won the fight.

But the stupid wife of Lara was saying the same sh.it.

Comment

Props to Lara’s wife standing up for him.

Bradley’s Mrs was still texting her side piece whilst Timmy was concussed on the ring apron

Comment

was hoping for something a bit more juicy when i saw the title

Comment

I read it as "Rosado's and Lara's Wife Get into it." Thought it would be a cat fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I read it as "Rosado's and Lara's Wife Get into it." Thought it would be a cat fight.
                    Me too. I was sitting here wondering which one was Gabe’s wife.

Comment

Another fat girl with caked on make up who needs attention

Comment

Working...
                      X