No announcement yet.

Apparently Tank Was Not Aware Of Floyd's Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Floyd is making him sink or swim. I was cool with giving Davis a year before he fought Loma. The fall is the right time

Talk is talk, nothing has been signed, Dubeof and Floyd have been cool since Floyd used to fight for Top Rank, the beef was between Floyd and Bob, and if Bob doesn't want this fight to happen then it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Talk is talk, nothing has been signed, Dubeof and Floyd have been cool since Floyd used to fight for Top Rank, the beef was between Floyd and Bob, and if Bob doesn't want this fight to happen then it won't happen.
      Comedy:

Comment

Davis is in for it now, whining and crying about this. Get the excuses ready.

Comment

Floyd is a bad promoter?

Shock of the century.

Comment

will laugh my ass off if cuellar beats davis the same way chino beat broner and spoils floyd's plans

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I can't believe Tank is critical of Floyd matching him with Pedraza.

What more do you want?
              Probably because he felt he had more learning to do. Everything that comes wth being a champ, including the weight cuts etc. making championship weight every time from 21 years old, not everyone is made out for it and we’ve seen how he missed weight in his last two fights.

He had to travel, and everything else. He’s still a kid. Could imagine it had something to do with that.

Comment

Davis would get embarrassed by Loma, so the fight probably won't happen.

Comment

This is what I posted in another thread:

I don't understand some Loma fans. They complained endlessly that Davis was a champ and should be ready to fight all comers (I agree and always said this, too).

Now that he wants the fight, they say Floyd is trying to get rid of him (far from the truth). Even so, why should they care? Shouldn't they rejoice that the "thug" will be beaten and humbled? (I don't believe this for a second.) Make up your mind guys. Which is it? Doubt creeping in?

To paraphrase Pacquiao and Golovkin, if Loma doesn't run and stands his ground (infights), he'll be KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    will laugh my ass off if cuellar beats davis the same way chino beat broner and spoils floyd's plans
                    That’s a wonderful scenario! Hope it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I can't believe Tank is critical of Floyd matching him with Pedraza.

What more do you want?
                      Tank a prima donna.

Boxing better without AB 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X