Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Decisions Erislandy Lara To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Had it Hurd by 118-109.

How the hell some folks had this close I'll never know.
    i want some of what you had laughable you only gave lara two rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      it was a close fight. Hurd threw a lot of punches, but throwing punches doesn't = winning a round. you've got a land and he wasn't landing much early on. Punches on the gloves and elbows aren't scoring blows. We're on a boxing site with people that watch boxing and people still don't know how to score fights haha. I scored it for Hurd btw by a point. Lara gave away too many late rounds and then a knock down. I knew he would dispute it. in a rematch he would get beat worse. He's getting old
      this right here green kd

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        This fight wasn't close at all. Hurd walked him down throughout the fight, clearly out-landed him with the harder shots, hurt him to the body on multiple occasions, lumped him up/cut him, and dropped him in the last round.
        its comments like this why some here start lurking

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Adelaide Byrd's score was ridiculous

hahahahha did ya peep angulo kick mora in the butt after the winner was announced?

Comment

• He beat up an old, smaller man. And needed that knockdown just to eek out a victory. Close fight.

Comment

• WOW! That was a very entertaining fight, Lara did really well and great win for Hurd congratulations to him on winning the belts!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                hahahahha did ya peep angulo kick mora in the butt after the winner was announced?
                Haha, that's hilarious.

Comment

• What did Hurd weigh before the fight? Dude looked massive compared to Lara

Comment

• Just finished watching the replay. I had it 114-113 for Turd. Without the knock down it would have been a draw.

Comment

• Credit to Lara for show heart and grit but he lost. I'm perplexed by Hurd's size. He looks closer to 190 yet was "163" the day of the fight? He was at least 2 divisions bigger than Lara but what's surprising is that the bigger guy did not fatigue at all. I strongly suspect he's a PED cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X