Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara, Jarrett Hurd - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurd will bully Lara.

Hurd is an upgrade of Angulo.

The old man Lara will be wiped out just like Trout.

Comment

Geez are they in the same weight division? It looks like David and Goliath!

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        Lara has the experience but Hurd has shown me something in his last 2 fights. Even when he's outgunned there's no quit in him. Lara will outbox Hurd but he'll have to stop him to keep him off him. I don't know if Lara has the legs to go 12 rounds under constant pressure without breaking down. I don't think Lara can knock Hurd out. I also don't see him beating up Hurd more than than Trout or Harrison. All Lara has to do is last 12 rounds without getting stopped like Trout and Harrison.
        Hurd is four inches taller with six inches reach advantage and seems to be physically a stronger man. Both men will come out with heavy artillery and will try to impose their will on each other and I give the early advantage to Lara, because of his speed and accurate punching, but if he is not able to finish Hurd off in the first six rounds and starts backing up, he might have some serious problems towards the end…

Actually, that para was in a write up just before the first Margarito/Cotto fight and I just changed the names lol. Might be the same kind of fight (minus the loaded hand wraps)

Comment

Lara looking very emaciated and skinny especially standing next to the huge Hurd.
          If only Hurd had a bit better defense and boxing skill he would be vey hard to beat at this weight.

Comment

Hurd is going to stop him late, there is way to much of a size going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              800 Bil I think was the bet.
              You're on, sir!

Comment

Look at the size of Hurds middle knuckle, looks like a smurf skull. This guy, hard to believe he's making this weight. I did see his legs are super skinny, maybe that's the key to this illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  Your points are riding on it buddy!
                  Didn't you see the photo?
                  Hurd looks like a middleweight!
                  Lara is in big trouble doe.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Didn't you see the photo?
                    Hurd looks like a middleweight!
                    Lara is in big trouble doe.
                    Yeah I did, man. I have to admit I'm a little nervous, bro.

Comment

I feel that Lara will box him up but since Hurd has the momentum, he'll [Hurd] only lose by a slim margin. It will likely be one-sided but they will make it appear close for Hurd's sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X