Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was/is worse? Margarito or canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are bad and the fact that neither showed any remorse and insisted they were innocent makes them look even worse. Margarito probably edges it because he was very smug about it over time and even joked about it.

I want Canelo to get KO'd but that's it but I was happy Margarito's eye was ruined and I wouldn't have any remorse if he got brain damaged to be honest.

Comment

Clenelo needs corrupt judges, huge weight advantage, and steroids just to beat you up. Margarito just needed loaded gloves

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Both are bad and the fact that neither showed any remorse and insisted they were innocent makes them look even worse. Margarito probably edges it because he was very smug about it over time and even joked about it.

I want Canelo to get KO'd but that's it but I was happy Margarito's eye was ruined and I wouldn't have any remorse if he got brain damaged to be honest.
        I would've loved to see the Marquez who knocked out Pacquiao fight and mess up Margarito's other eye followed by a go to sleep knock out, after rounds and rounds of uppercuts

Comment

Wow...u stay blowing bs out of proportion....apples n oranges...stop being dramatic

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
            Then you choose to ignore evidence. If you cant see that getting hit more causes more damage, thats not my problem. Margarito hit Cotto more than any other opponent up to that point. Thats why he won, thats why he battered Miguel from post to post. Because he had an all world chin that allowed him to step in and take shots while returning his own time after time after time after time. Miguel had never faced a fighter like that before and believed his power would eventually wear Tony down. It didnt, and he got beat fair and square. Tony was bigger, stronger and able to withstand the punishment longer than Miguel and able to punch back just as much if not more.

SMH.....Ummm.....Learn how to comprehend and understand things.

I'm done talking to someone who can't understand or takes the conversation to things that I'm not even talking about.

Spew it to someone else, I just want to converse with people who make sense.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              SMH.....Ummm.....Learn how to comprehend and understand things.

I'm done talking to someone who can't understand or takes the conversation to things that I'm not even talking about.

Spew it to someone else, I just want to converse with people who make sense.

Peace
              Your complaining that Miguel got busted up and it made his skin soft. You choose to ignore that no opponent hit Miguel as much as Margarito had up to that point.

Seems like you are not comprehending exactly what happened.

Comment

Your complaining that Miguel got busted up and it made his skin soft. You choose to ignore that no opponent hit Miguel as much as Margarito had up to that point.

Seems like you are not comprehending exactly what happened.

No son, Pacquiao landed 336 punches on Cotto, Margarito landed 267 punches. So you are wrong, Margarito didn't hit Cotto the most out of all his opponents.

Imo and many others I don't think Margarito fought the Cotto fight fare and on a level playing field. That's my opinion. But I do know and see that Cotto's face after the Margarito and Pacquiao fight began to mark up a lot easier that I know and have seen. And that is the point I'm making. Go somewhere else with your ish.
                Last edited by True That; 04-04-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  No son, Pacquiao landed 336 punches on Cotto, Margarito landed 267 punches. So you are wrong, Margarito didn't hit Cotto the most out of all his opponents.

Imo and many others I don't think Margarito fought the Cotto fight fare and on a level playing field. That's my opinion. But I do know and see that Cotto's face after the Margarito and Pacquiao fight began to mark up a lot easier that I know and have seen. And that is the point I'm making. Go somewhere else with your ish.
                  I have said several times, “up to that point”. Meaning, from the beginning of Miguels career, to the night he fought Margarito. Nobody had ever hit Miguel flush in the face that many times. Up to that point. Nowhere did I say in his entire career.

You really do not understand what I was saying. Its cool. But the fact of the matter is, Margarito hit Cotto more than any other fighter up to that point in time. Thats why his face got busted up. Thats why he lost. You act like he rarely hit Cotto and Cotto suffered all of this damage because of three little hits. No. Thats not what happened. Cotto got hit often, over and over again, every single round. For the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Canelo.

He not only quadruple stacked his wraps. He also took PED's. AND had the judges bribed.

He's like Margarito X 3
                    100% true.

Comment

I have said several times, “up to that point”. Meaning, from the beginning of Miguels career, to the night he fought Margarito. Nobody had ever hit Miguel flush in the face that many times. Up to that point. Nowhere did I say in his entire career.

You really do not understand what I was saying. Its cool. But the fact of the matter is, Margarito hit Cotto more than any other fighter up to that point in time. Thats why his face got busted up. Thats why he lost. You act like he rarely hit Cotto and Cotto suffered all of this damage because of three little hits. No. Thats not what happened. Cotto got hit often, over and over again, every single round. For the entire fight.

Ok, so if you look at fights before the Margarito and Pacquiao fight and fights after that you will see that Cotto's facial skin got marked up a lot easier than those fights he had before Margo and Pac. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. So I'm not sure where that got lost in translation. But that is all I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X