Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?

What was the reason? What were the excuses?

Was he just ducking him? Discuss!

one rule for american fighters, one rule for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      one rule for american fighters, one rule for everyone else
      I agree... Wilder fanboys are desperate to see Joshua vs Wilder ASAP, but they weren't so desperate when Pacquiao was on his Prime & Peak.

They also justified Wilder fighting cans for his first 39 fights. lol

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        I agree... Wilder fanboys are desperate to see Joshua vs Wilder ASAP, but they weren't so desperate when Pacquiao was on his Prime & Peak, and they justified Wilder fighting cans for his first 39 fights. lol
        they think they can click their fingers and get the fights they want. it doesnt work like that, joshua and hearn are in the driving seat and they decide when/where they want to fight wilder. if they choose not to fight him this year, im completely fine with that.

Comment

What was the reason? What were the excuses?

Larry is just being a hypocrite.

Comment

We still talking about this on April 2nd in the year of our Lord 2018 on Al Gore's internet?

Comment

Definitely.

He wanted him older and degraded.

No way he was going to fight the killer that was smashing dudes in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.

Comment

Fail. Everyone knows Manny said he was scared of needles.

Comment

Why did Pacquiao not fight Mayweather in those years?

He was made offers. People might say the $40m flat fee was a bad offer but it was a starting point. Why not start a negotiation process then instead of flat out saying no? - why make needle excuses or refuse drug testing.

Really, i have no idea who ducked the fight, maybe both, but it's very easy to blame either guy if you have an agenda.

Who cares anyway? one is retired and the other one should retire. No idea why i even waste time replying.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Why did Pacquiao not fight Mayweather in those years?

He was made offers. People might say the $40m flat fee was a bad offer but it was a starting point. Why not start a negotiation process then instead of flat out saying no? - why make needle excuses or refuse drug testing.

Really, i have no idea who ducked the fight, maybe both, but it's very easy to blame either guy if you have an agenda.

Who cares anyway? one is retired and the other one should retire. No idea why i even waste time replying.
                    You can't be serious with this.

Everybody knows that Floyd wanted no part of prime Manny. The guy with the money and the PPV audience (Floyd) makes the fights he wants.

Floyd didn't want Manny and the fight didn't happen until the moment that he did (2015).

Comment

Working...
                    X