No announcement yet.

Sky commentary is the worst!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by engleby View Post
    i always watch the fights on mute tbh,you get carried away with the crowd never mind the comentaters.
    I would but I need some bit of atmosphere.

But they make me doubt I'm seeing most of the time.

Comment

Sky commentary is why I first got into watching streams of HBO and Showtime.

It is sickening. Absolute nuthuggery.

Boxnation isn't much better either.

The best thing about the US? Boxing commentary.

Comment

Clarke and Macklin were fine during the undercard, if a little low energy. I wish they were the main ones

Comment

I'm not buying another PPV if that c*nt Smith is doing commentary. I'm done with him.

Comment

Yeah it was trash. 3 rounds in and they made it sound like a mayweather masterclass was in session

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Clarke and Macklin were fine during the undercard, if a little low energy. I wish they were the main ones
              Macklin is their best colour guy but he is definitely dull and a bit repetitive also. It really is a dismal pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I would but I need some bit of atmosphere.

But they make me doubt I'm seeing most of the time.
                ive been to loads of small hall shows and a few big fights. and theres no commentry, you knows whos won. sometimes ye not right but most of the time you are

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                  Yeah it was trash. 3 rounds in and they made it sound like a mayweather masterclass was in session
                  I made this thread 3 rounds in, AJ was throwing punches and Smith was going "and AJ with the right hand!".... It didn't even land! lol

Every single time!

Froch was saying AJ is totally dominating while Parker was boxing on the back foot well, it was obvious they were looking for AJ to tire and take him deep. AJ certainly was not dominating the fight, he was centre of the ring yes, but was not landing any punches.

Comment

I had to switch over to a Showtime acestream because the Sky presenters were talking so much crap. The highlight of the Sky feed was Bellew shouting "HE'S ****ING GOOSED IN THAT CORNER LAD" over and over at Price after the 3rd against Pov.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      Froch and Smith are really giving this the AJ bias.

Parker doing well, AJ landing nothing!
                      I mean, it's not unusual to see a bit of bias from commentary teams, but this was above and beyond. That **** was so bad it made me feel embarrassed on their behalf.

Comment

Working...
                      X