Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Return Reportedly Pushed Back After Hand Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll gain weight and say he cant make 147 again, Spence and Crawford will battle for supremacy of 147 and he'll get to face them at 154

Comment

He'll be ready for Jesse Vargas in 2019 smh

Comment

Crikey.. Forget about Spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          He's not hurt. Couldn't find a soft enough touch.
          That could be kinda sorta whats going on.

Cuz I was hearing Vargas was too big of a fight for a tuneup. Then I heard one of the ABC Groups wanted him to fight Porter or Garcia next. And now Keith "Ouch Time" Thurman is injured lol.

Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Crikey.. Forget about Spence fight.
            Don't worry its gonna happen. Biggest fight of 2023. Get ready man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              That could be kinda sorta whats going on.

Cuz I was hearing Vargas was too big of a fight for a tuneup. Then I heard one of the ABC Groups wanted him to fight Porter or Garcia next. And now Keith "Ouch Time" Thurman is injured lol.

Come on man.
              Yeah, I honestly think that they couldn't find the right opponent and ran out of time. Thurman is way up on that high horse and doesn't want a challenging fight, but also doesnt want to be blasted for fighting a Rod Salka.

Should have called Granados IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Told y'all. Expect him to announce his retirement soon
                You did call it for sure. He’s not gonna retire doe! That chic that he married is messing with his head

Comment

Two tuneups now to fight Jesse Vargas in late 2019 and then another "injury" and some more tune-ups.

Ship may have sailed on the Spence fight.

Comment

I honestly think his body is breaking down. Just the technique on his punches alone likely caused his elbow issues. If he is really injured, he might just have to call it a career.

Comment

TBA is a young hungry lion that quite simply cannot be overlooked.

Thurman didn't want that work.

Comment

Working...
                      X