Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is my biiatch travsB following me around like a sprung ex??

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      IV was not illegal if a TUE is issued, but don't let the facts get in your way. Here, I have two more to add to your line-up. Enjoy.

attempted use? Cotto's face says otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yeah that clown biatch TravestyNY, hijacking this thread and putting nonsense after nonsense. Spamming this thread. Mods should see how off topic her topics are. That biatch is an attention whore who doesn't realize she's got nothing left but to biatch around. Such a sorry piece of tramp.
        Lol..You know those old queens are the worst ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          why is my biiatch travsB following me around like a sprung ex??
          How can I follow you around when I've had you on a leash with a muzzle for over a year now. I drag you around by your neck.

You still talking about me....but you won't quote me. That muzzle comes in handy

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            attempted use? Cotto's face says otherwise.
            True...but at the same time, it can't be proven that he used plaster for Cotto.

Comment

• GENNADY GOLOVKIN BREAKS SILENCE ON CANELO CANCELING REMATCH!

Floyd seems not to mind. Floyd thinks Canelo should still fight, after all, Floyd knows what's best for boxing.

KING OF THE HILL

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Lol..You know those old queens are the worst ones.
                Yeah, like scorned women, especially Travesty. They will keep on yapping and yapping with nonsense after nonsense until their teeth falls off. They won’t Stop spamming. Especially the queen Travesty. Really won’t stop.

I guess. Biatches will be biatches.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  "You start seeing so many different fighters, over and over again, go into comas," Mayweather said. "Fighters are dying. From what I hear, enhancement drugs are making fighters punch harder, faster and stronger. All it's doing is hurting the sport."
                  And that is why..

allowing Canelo to fight is the right thing to do Floyd. You should know better. Shout out Floyd! Nothing wrong with PEDs!!

Here's some HYPOCRISY GOLD, Floyd knows how to clean up the sport.

He knows IVs are bad.

During the May Mac.. The man who wants to clean up boxing is educated with dehydration that he knows very well how IVs is very much Illegal.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Yes Floyd, they are illegal. So why did you use them Floyd?

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X