Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Whaddup, son? When are you gonna explain your conspiracy theory? So far we got: cycle on before camp, cycle off, then cycle on during camp, cycle off the day before fighting, mask with an IV, and do this over every single camp to keep false bio markers. Is that right??? Something all over the place like that.

By the way, Merchant is a boxing analyst, not an anti-doping expert like your female cousin

Cheers homie. Hope you are doing better coping than Spoon is
    Didn't the same group of boxing analyst's say that Floyd lost to Castillo?

Just because you do not understand doesn't mean that Floyd didn't use an illegal BANNED IV ... oh wait, he did!!!!

Just because an athlete doesn't come up positive doesn't mean that they are drug free. Hmmm, even USADA agrees with me and they are supposedly an "expert" on this subject! Oooops!

“The contention that an absence of positive drug tests is proof that a cyclist is clean does not bear serious scrutiny.”

USADA admitted as much in the report outlining its evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Just because you do not understand doesn't mean that Floyd didn't use an illegal BANNED IV ... oh wait, he did!!!!

Just because an athlete doesn't come up positive doesn't mean that they are drug free. Hmmm, even USADA agrees with me and they are supposedly an "expert" on this subject! Oooops!
      Full me in - wouldn't that USADA statement support the need for Athlete Biological Passport monitoring of all athletes?

Comment

At least this corrupt testing agency has a little decency left to realize a lot of dirty athletes gets away, especially those sneaky types who game the system.

Very true indeed.

Comment

Didn't the same group of boxing analysts say that Pacquiao lost to Mayweather?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Just because you do not understand doesn't mean that Floyd used an illeGAL banned IV. oh wait, he didn't!!!!

ps. Go ask USADA about their rules, that you clearly still can't understand. You know....like the IV not being illegal when a TUE is granted.

Just because your favorite boxer lost doesn't mean that his opponent used PEDs. Hmmm. Even USADA agrees with me and they are supposedly an "expert" on this subject! Oooops!

He was tested throughout the training camp, fool. YOU said he was dirty throughout the entire camp and is dirty for EVERY camp. Explain son:

Floyd takes PED's BEFORE training camp then cycles off.
          USADA: Floyd waits until the last minute to call a fight. Floyd was cycling off his PEDs and needed more time.

Floyd cycles back on to PED's DURING training camp to keep up his false ABP values, So when Floyd cheats DURING training camp, the ABP is fooled into thinking his cheating state is his normal state. Therefore, he doesn't need to mask anything.

Floyd can presumably maintain an ABP in the higher spectrum and it would look "normal" for Floyd even though it was actually that Floyd was cheating!!!

Man, imagine, Floyd can cheat during that time frame and it would appear that all things are cool!

Floyd does a special kind of cheating THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, so now he needs to mask this time…but not the other times. Only this time.
          By experience, Floyd expected no more testing until after the fight. he gambled and it almost bit him.
          He was already "********" and getting away with cheating….but he expected no more testing so he needed to mask it this time….?

He cycles off before training camp so that he doesn't have to mask anything, only to cycle back on during every training camp that he has ever been tested in and is dirty throughout training camp to fool the ABP and not need to mask, and then he takes a wallop of PED's immediately before the fight but now he has to mask it because whatever he was doing during training camp that allowed him to not need to mask the PEDs won't work anymore. He blatantly disregards the only test that he knows is coming, which is immediately after the fight.

Also, after the fight, his blood and steroidal values don't return to normal. He ensures that they magically go back to the exact cheating level that they were at to fool the ABP during training camp!

Yes, ADP02, the world's brightest, has finally unlocked the mystery for us. Let’s congratulate him with a new hat.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Didn't the same group of boxing analysts say that Pacquiao lost to Mayweather?
            Damn, my clown Biatch Travestyny doesn't realize from the start of her argument it was already been debunked by ADP02. Still can't feel the burn? Jeez!!

I'll make it simple for you Travesty. Your lack of IQ is making you dizzy again.

ADP02 is simply stating that these analyst are obviously biased and can flip flop when ever they want, thus, can not be treated seriously since it's the same people who saw Castillo beat FLoyd, and yet you can't accept it.. If you do accept it then you can say these analysts who thought Pacquiao lost have credibility. You can't have it both ways. Feel me? Still don't get the obvious Flip Flopping here. Find what Integrity is all about? No? Yes? Naah, I don't expect you to understand.

Take it easy.

And stop spamming.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 04-19-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Damn, my clown Biatch Travestyny doesn't realize from the start of her argument it was already been debunked by ADP02. Still can't feel the burn? Jeez!!

I'll make it simple for you Travesty. Your lack of IQ is making you dizzy again.

ADP02 is simple stating that these analyst are obviously biased and can flip flop when ever they want, thus, can not be treated seriously since it's the same people who saw Castillo beat FLoyd, and yet you can't accept it.. If you do accept it then you can say these analysts who thought Pacquiao lost have credibility. You can't have it both ways. Feel me? Still don't get the obvious Flip Flopping here. Find what Integrity is all about? No? Yes? Naah, I don't expect you to understand.

Take it easy.

And stop spamming.
              That's not what he's saying at all, Moron. Larry Merchant isn't going to flip flip about Floyd. He dislikes him, as we all know. But he never stated that Floyd lost the fight.

Don't worry. You still have Max Kellerman problems, doe!

Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

You're still not willing to do that poll challenge, huh son? Worried that your "epic thread" will fail, huh? You're not as ****** as I thought You learned from that first failure that sent you into an epic meltdown.

Comment

That's not what he's saying at all, Moron.
                lololololol

That's what you want not to believe you dumbass ****** who loves to call little girl biatches. When it's you who is one hahaha!!

My clown Biatch!! For life!!

It's over doll.

I remember you Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick biatch ass tramp wanting a girl to be like you. You are what's wrong in our society.

Like I said before, I can't take you seriously anymore. You've taken too much Ls from me.

At this point you should join a circus haha!

THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

lololololol

That's what you want not to believe you dumbass ****** who loves to call little girl biatches. When it's you who is one hahaha!!

My clown Biatch!! For life!!

It's over doll.

I remember you Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick biatch ass tramp wanting a girl to be like you. You are what's wrong in our society.

Like I said before, I can't take you seriously anymore. You've taken too much Ls from me.

At this point you should join a circus haha!

What does me calling you a little pink bltch have to do with the topic? Stop spamming, Spoon. And stop altering posts. If you click the arrow on my post there, you clearly see that I was referring to YOU...because YOU are a little pink bltch.

I'm sure you don't deny it. Look at this unaltered post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Comment

What does me calling you a little pink bltch
                    Thank you for emphasizing you called a little girl a biatch.

That only proves why you shouldn't post. No sane person will do that to an innocent child. You demented psychotic wasted piece of tramp who wants to poison innocent children. You are not worthy to post anymore.

You need help. Stop biatching, and stop spamming.

You are a sick sick deluded Biatch you are aTravesty calling a nice little girl a biatch.

SICK SICK Clown biatch..

THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-17-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Thank you for emphasising you called a little girl a biatch.
                      LMAOOOOO. I said you are a biatch. So you are correct. Thanks, chump!

By the way, something seems different from your quotation. I wonder why you altered it

SPOON, THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                      You're pathetic.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 04-17-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X