Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    When I watched the fight live I was completely convinced PAC won. I couldn't believe the bias on the part of the announcers in favor of Mayweather. So for me to say he won just to go along with the majority and avoid being labeled a nutcase I would have to lie. Mayweather was clearly given credit for landing punches that he missed. The announcers were taking about his missed as if he landed them. It was bizarre. In fact it was so apparent that the fix was in I had to laugh. It was a close fight but he lost. What puzzled me was that Floyd should have stood and fought much more in spots but he didn't. He was clearly the bigger man. Floyd has a good chin and he punches harder than he is given credit for so I don't know why he was so cautious. It was a close fight but as far as an action fight it was a stinker.
    Why are you acting like jim lampley, the biggest pacquiao ****rider, wasn't a commentator?

He was literally screaming for pacquiao when he wasn't landing anything

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Mayweather was clearly given credit for landing punches that he missed

Oh do you wanna go gif for gif of actual landed punches?

If pacquiao landed more it should be easy to pull up factual evidence right?
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-15-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Why are you acting like jim lampley, biggest pacquiao ****rider, wasn't a commentator?

Oh really do you wanna go gif for gif of actual landed punches?

Jim Lampley definately wasn't biased in favor of Pacquiao. He is turning into a horrible analyst. Even Roy Jones is starting to deteriorate. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Larry Merchant. Emanuel Stewart was head and shoulders above these guys and he kept the other guys honest. If you want proof just turn off the commentary and watch the fight again with an open mind.

Comment

Jim Lampley definately wasn't biased in favor of Pacquiao. He is turning into a horrible analyst. Even Roy Jones is starting to deteriorate. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Larry Merchant. Emanuel Stewart was head and shoulders above these guys and he kept the other guys honest. If you want proof just turn off the commentary and watch the fight again with an open mind.
        Jim lampley has always been biased for pacquiao since he's the HBO star. He was literally screaming for punches that actually missed during the fight. The sky sports commentary was way better anyway, which pains me to say because im a true american

I'm gonna issue you a challenge: I want you to find at least 10 pacquiao left hand punches that landed on the HEAD of mayweather.

Mayweather easily has 10 right hands that connected on pacquiao's head and i can easily post them. So it's time for you to show and prove

Comment

When I watched the fight live I was completely convinced PAC won. I couldn't believe the bias on the part of the announcers in favor of Mayweather. So for me to say he won just to go along with the majority and avoid being labeled a nutcase I would have to lie. Mayweather was clearly given credit for landing punches that he missed. The announcers were taking about his missed as if he landed them. It was bizarre. In fact it was so apparent that the fix was in I had to laugh. It was a close fight but he lost. What puzzled me was that Floyd should have stood and fought much more in spots but he didn't. He was clearly the bigger man. Floyd has a good chin and he punches harder than he is given credit for so I don't know why he was so cautious. It was a close fight but as far as an action fight it was a stinker.
          You say it he missed a lot, but Pac missed more. And you said it was apparent a fix was in, which makes no sense. I'm sure Lampley was rooting for Pac. Also, that it would be labeled as a fix when nearly everyone thought Mayweather won is silly. Even the biggest pacRoach, Kellerman, said "no one really believes Manny won the fight." Hell, even Freddie Roach thought Mayweather won the fight. It's quite possible for you to chose Pac as the winner. Sure. But to go so far as to say the fix was in, that's going too far.

The overall majority, even Floyd haters and people who chose against him, admit that he won. That should at least make you realize that the talk of a fix should be squashed.

Comment

Why are you acting like jim lampley, the biggest pacquiao ****rider, wasn't a commentator?

Oh do you wanna go gif for gif of actual landed punches?

Funny I heard the opposite as far as Lampley goes. Haven't watched that fight for a while but I agree with Lomo and Holyfield, Floyd lost or rather they agree with me.
            Both guys missed a lot true. Pac moved forward he made the fight. Floyd looked like crap because a lot of his counters did not land but they got counted anyway. His usually precise counter punching was neutralized by Manny's defense. Here's another thing they were praising Mayweather's defense but his real punch connect was way down from normal. But they didn't give much credit to PAC for his defense. Go watch the Spanish TV broadcast of the fight with the subtitles for an honest analysis. Pacquiao forced Mayweather into running and Floyd ran not boxed. Like I said before Floyd was capable of making PAC back down if he would have stayed in the pocket and trade more often. His dad was trying to get Floyd to fight more but strangely Floyd didn't.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 04-15-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Larry Merchant went on record saying that Pacquiao let everyone down in this fight.

Comment

LOL exactly

using false slow motion punch count videos only influence casuals and unintelligent people like yourself

Hey travestyny, remember the 3 phantom jabs that pac supposedly landed in the 12th round?

It was funny watching you school Spoon like that!

Comment

Funny I heard the opposite as far as Lampley goes. Haven't watched that fight for a while but I agree with Lomo and Holyfield, Floyd lost or rather they agree with me.
                  I'm gonna issue you 2 challenges

1. Find more than 5 professional boxers and boxing analysts that had pacquiao winning

2. I want you to find at least 10 pacquiao left hand punches that landed on the HEAD of mayweather.

It's time to show and prove!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Larry Merchant went on record saying that Pacquiao let everyone down in this fight.
                    Well Larry is entitled to his opinion. Obviously I don't agree with him in this case. I still miss him for the reasons I mentioned before.

Comment

I'm gonna issue you 2 challenges

1. Find more than 5 professional boxers and boxing analysts that had pacquiao winning

2. I want you to find at least 10 pacquiao left hand punches that landed on the HEAD of mayweather.

It's time to show and prove!!!!
                      #1 I' ve already posted a link several times on Spoons threads.
                      Google " How Spain saw the fight"
                      #2 I'm not going to do.
                      Here's some for you.

Give me at least 4 rounds in the fight where Mayweather had Pacquiao backing up for the majority of the round.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 04-15-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X