Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    repost them buddy! remember the last time you tried to threaten me? "this is your check mate".
    No problem. I'll own you like I always do. Shlt aint nothing new. But I notice you are still afraid to quote me. Reminds me of the dude in my sig Anyway.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    this buffoon aint about cleaning up the sport. in fact, he doesn't give a damm about the other fighters safety as long as its not him! shady selfish ass.

Should the Canelo/GGG Fight Be Canceled?

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    no. but i do think something needs to be done to canelo. a suspension after the fight or a fine will do.

R.I.P BlTCH.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      No problem. I'll own you like I always do. Shlt aint nothing new. But I notice you are still afraid to quote me. Reminds me of the dude in my sig Anyway.

Should the Canelo/GGG Fight Be Canceled?

R.I.P BlTCH.
      Ouch. Western pulls the same thing his f@ggoty fli floppin friend djtmal does.

Western says the fight shouldn't be cancelled, then makes dozens of posts complaining that Floyd also thinks the fight shouldn't be cancelled. This is really what is wrong with this site.

I don't care what "group" you belong to on NSB if you are black, white, pro manny, pro floyd, pro loma, alt right, pro black, Mexican, Puerto rican, ggg/kov slurper, British, Russian, etc etc, none of us should tolerate shit like this.

The mods need to create a bitch ass hoe forum for guys like Western, djtmal, prettyboy32, tunney etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Ouch. Western pulls the same thing his f@ggoty fli floppin friend djtmal does.

Western says the fight shouldn't be cancelled, then makes dozens of posts complaining that Floyd also thinks the fight shouldn't be cancelled. This is really what is wrong with this site.

I don't care what "group" you belong to on NSB if you are black, white, pro manny, pro floyd, pro loma, alt right, pro black, Mexican, Puerto rican, ggg/kov slurper, British, Russian, etc etc, none of us should tolerate shit like this.

The mods need to create a bitch ass hoe forum for guys like Western, djtmal, prettyboy32, tunney etc.

LMAO. Exactly!!!! These dudes are straight up clowns. Too caught up in their feelings to be real about shlt.

Wanted to give you props/green for what I saw you say about Canelo in the other thread. I think dude is innocent until proven guilty, but no way I'm getting behind him for saying GGG is scared. That's not logical.

You always call it like you see it. Much respect, homie.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

You gotta be pretty stupid to bring your trolling everywhere you go when it's so obvious that people can see that you didn't even quote me. Taking a picture of my post because you're scared

You're a disgrace.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAO. Exactly!!!! These dudes are straight up clowns. Too caught up in their feelings to be real about shlt.

Wanted to give you props/green for what I saw you say about Canelo in the other thread. I think dude is innocent until proven guilty, but no way I'm getting behind him for saying GGG is scared. That's not logical.

You always call it like you see it. Much respect, homie.
                  I think ODH set this up. He always wanted the fight in September to give Canelo the best chance of winning.

Lot at stake for Fishnets. Most fans felt GGG won. The 2 biggest fights of his career Canelo got blanked by Floyd, arguably lost to GGG, but had really bad judging on one card in both. Thats not how you become or maintain status as the "face of the sport", especially with Wilder/AJ looming and Crawford/Loma/Spence on the come up.

IMO coka/canelo cheated rather than lose. Even if I'm wrong, which is likely given my theory is way out, no way is GGG scared of Canelo. Utterly ******ed.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think ODH set this up. He always wanted the fight in September to give Canelo the best chance of winning.

Lot at stake for Fishnets. Most fans felt GGG won. The 2 biggest fights of his career Canelo got blanked by Floyd, arguably lost to GGG, but had really bad judging on one card in both. Thats not how you become or maintain status as the "face of the sport", especially with Wilder/AJ looming and Crawford/Loma/Spence on the come up.

IMO coka/canelo cheated rather than lose. Even if I'm wrong, which is likely given my theory is way out, no way is GGG scared of Canelo. Utterly ******ed.

Ahhh. Interesting. Why do you think they want it in September instead? Just needing more time?

Comment

Working...
                      X