Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Eddie Hearn Will Tell People Anything But the Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Eddie Hearn Will Tell People Anything But the Truth!

Eddie Hearn responded exactly the way Deontay Wilder expected. Wilder figured Anthony Joshua's promoter would use his decision to not attend the Joshua-Joseph Parker fight Saturday night in Cardiff, Wales, to make it seem as though Wilder won't fight Joshua if the heavily favored Joshua gets past Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's still time Wilder! Regardless of what was said and done before, there's time enough to go.

Comment

All that ego... Go over there fight Whyte for several millions and then fight Wilder.

Comment

He's contractually hired to act as a commentator at the biggest HW fight of the year and unification of the 2 other belt holders.

And he's decided to abandon that post, all that media, everything, just because Joshua has said something!?

What an absolute wally Deontay is. Anthony said he'd invite him in the ring. He can still jump on the plane. So what's the excuse now?

Honestly what a mental manchild.

Comment

“Joshua ain’t even mention my name, but I’ve mentioned his name. "

Does the guy not have access to the internet ? There are even videos of AJ doing Deontay impressions on youtube. DW lives in his own warped version of reality. Go over get some cash, talk to Hearn and make the fight.

The reason he won't go over is probably his management don't want him alone with Hearn in case he signs him. Think about it his promotion sucks.

Comment

You are a straight up ***** wilder

40 bums you fought and you ducked everyone

Take your beating like a man from the true champion, coward

Comment

This is getting boring now. Just fight Whyte for 5 million and be done with it - he'll be your mandatory soon anyway.

On the other hand - playing devils advocate .. Wilder is in his prime right now but at 34 yrs old not for too much longer less he goes training in Mexico - the AJ fight is ripe right now - no need to marinate it.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                “Joshua ain’t even mention my name, but I’ve mentioned his name. "

Does the guy not have access to the internet ? There are even videos of AJ doing Deontay impressions on youtube. DW lives in his own warped version of reality. Go over get some cash, talk to Hearn and make the fight.

The reason he won't go over is probably his management don't want him alone with Hearn in case he signs him. Think about it his promotion sucks.
                This is what I mean

The dude lives in his own world, he literialy is scared so much of aj that he is imaging things

Comment

"What better way than free advertising? That was free advertising. Nobody had to pay for that."

Sky (flight\hotel \commentary wages) was actually paying him for that ... Wilder he'll saying anything but the truth.

.. sorry that was too easy ..

Comment

Doesn’t wanna be exploited by Eddie I can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                    X