Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Thinking on my email I used to get a message everyone a poster commented on a thread I was following

I.E it would say Robbie Barret has Commented on the thread you are following Browne-Whyte pick em

I changed my settings but maybe one of you boys can find the email message in your account and screenshot then upload it here

That would be proof

Then we can ban him

I want his points and remaining multipliers for solving the mystery

Actually give siablo his points he could do with a few
    Good idea I know he removed it from his stats.I don't have that but maybe someone does.And Siablo almost won this last year so I think he will be fine.I just hope people know I WOULD NEVER call someone out unless I knew I was 1000% right.Someone honor and integrity is something I take VERY serious.

Comment

Holes?

I know a butcher
      LMAO hopefully its not Canelo's.

Comment

Yeah that sounds like something he would do

Comment

Smooth criminal

Comment

And not to be ****phobic or anything but I do think Robbie needs to be punished, just not in a way that he'd enjoy

Comment

Thinking on my email I used to get a message everyone a poster commented on a thread I was following

I.E it would say Robbie Barret has Commented on the thread you are following Browne-Whyte pick em

I changed my settings but maybe one of you boys can find the email message in your account and screenshot then upload it here

That would be proof

Then we can ban him

I want his points and remaining multipliers for solving the mystery

Actually give siablo his points he could do with a few
              Mine ain't set up that way, but what I will do is set up the CREW account so it does that for future reference...

And bud, them points are mine... you might think you're something with your puny AR-15 and half a ton of sniff up your nose, but seriously, you're outgunned...

Comment

Holes?

I know a butcher
                Originally posted by john l View Post
                Yea and if you can get Oluminati out of here take the next 25+ guys right below.You got enough people to dig holes lol.
                Pigs. Just sayin'

Comment

Butthurt morons making up lies.

Comment

OK crew account set to auto-subscribe and instantly notify.

I'm also thinking we set up a group and/or contacts involving all the players, to make it easy to notify them of updates or any polls we put up etc..

Comment

OP is this all bullchit or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X