Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'm Ready To Replace Canelo, Fight Golovkin on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efreng View Post
    Demetrius doo-doo Andrade has no place in this division yet he looked mediocre at best in his last fight garbage ass dude.
    guy didnt even look good against culcay

boo boo a fellow rhode islander...but hes blown it....i dont think he will ever accomplish anything real or win a big fight....its sad that he hasnt even tried

Comment

I would buy this fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        jacobs and charlo wouldnt be ready for may 5.

saunders fights in june

it gotta be derevyanchencko or andrade
        That's what I'm thinking also unless Murata skips his fight next month.

Comment

I'm hoping Charlie Z fills in as GGG's opponent. Then we'd see what GGG is truly made of.

Comment

Lets hope that dirty ginger cheat gets a long ban.

Comment

Interesting fight for a couple rounds, but I don't think my boy has enough firepower to deter Golovkin. Andrade should tune-up against Trout (I think he's at 160 now?)or Willie Monroe Jr. and take it from there. Maybe fight Lemieux and then gun for the top guys. He has some ground to make up and still needs to earn it.

Comment

Andrade could have easily been a name that people would mention as a replacement had his career kept up any semblance of momentum over the past cpl years.

Comment

Andrade is a good fight but needs to get busy and fight somebody get active the dude the fights will come but u picking and choosing like u undisputed. U had the Charlo fight signed sealed delivered the YOU moonwalked on it FOH

Comment

Andrade is ok, but GGG doesn't hold WBO belt, Derevyanchenko 1 by IBF so he is mandatory for GGG...

Comment

As far as last-minute switches go you could do a lot worse than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X