Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admire your forthrightness but do you really believe that the Nevada drug Commission will be honest in their findings?

Comment

• GGG is a legend, got robbed of his rightful p4p best win by a paid off judge from Oscar Dela Coca and a juiced to the premium Carnelo Alvaroidz!

Then helped exposed awareness of Carnelo Alvaroidz cheating @ss ways and possibly ended his career image and legacy without even throwing a punch in the rematch yet!

Epic!

Comment

• Anyone who beat Cotto is on steroids. It's that simple.

Comment

• Paulie calling it as it is! I love the way he says he's not gonna say anything about the situation ...then lets the bombs rip! lol It's a good thing Canelo is with HBO and not Showtime..or else no more commentating for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            So NOW you believe him, when he said this about PAC, you called him names and talked about him......NOW he's believable.
            Well, there are two failed tests to support what he’s saying about the diva and none to support what he said about Pac.

The diva is built like a damn tank, he could be a linebacker for an NCAAF team.

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
              I used to be a diehard Pac fan, but to be honest I have now my suspicion he cheats.
              naw man no need to have these feelings/suspicions. I gave people the chance to prove it and after 60+ pages, there's NOTHING concrete. throughout 60+ pages, you get nothing but hate or stupid assumptions that just makes those idiots look like an ass

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=770023

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Then why bother testing for clenbuterol? Boxing is a dangerous sport without PEDs. Somebody needs to protect the fighters who test clean from those who don't. Clenbuterol has commonly been used as a masking agent, for example in non-dangerous sports like bicycling.

At some point, somebody's gotta be accountable.
                According to what we know, they can test for the levels of the drug found in his system. If it falls in line with what would show if he were simply consuming tainted meat, why penalize him? He can’t help where he lives. I know he’s rich, could have meat imported, blah, blah, blah. But seriously, WTF does that? Are we suggesting that just because he’s an athlete, he can’t go to a restaurant or grab a burger on the way home? He lives in Mexico. This is a known issue in Mexico. I honestly don’t see what the big deal is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ernestot View Post
                  Maliggani **** you , you are a piece os **** , you scumbag hater u never talk about haymon and Mayweather masking peds witb iv u son of a bitc.h
                  Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  Canelo was an easy one to spot as drug cheat. I could walk into gym and tell who was juicing. Boxers are a little harder to spot but some (like Canelo) looks really obvious.

There are still a lot of people that believe the WWE is real so it's not surprising that there are people that think it's natural to do what these professional athletes can do and look the way they do.
                  Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  This piece of shiiit Malignaggi is a known Mexican and Filipino hater, that muthafuccker accuses anybody who isn’t black of juicing yet never once mentioned Floyd IV *****.

Malignaggi thinks he’s black yet black folks don’t even like his ass.

Fuuuck that clown he’s legit Mexican and Filipino hater that is a known fact, that lil cuunt must have gotten his ass whooped in high school by a bunch of Mexicans.
                  Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  that's ridiculous logic. It could also mean that the fighter who was using possibly would've gotten kod within 6 rounds had he not been using but since he did, he had the strength and stamina to be more competetive. There are plenty of debates to have about this subject but debating whether peds can actually enhance someone's performance in sports isn't one of them.
                  Nobody cares about your opinion
                  Logic must be applied! Not your moronic repeats of opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    Or one boxer isn't nearly as good as the other one and had to cheat to get a draw. You conveniently left out the real option dude.

Look at Canelo's ability to make weight, and the changes his body has gone through in mere months instead of years. Doesn't take a ****ing genius to see he's cycling.
                    You can't quantify "good" dude
                    The thing you called Option is an opinion named "juice replaces skill" which it doesn't!!!
                    Please stop riding Canelo either - anyone with Knowledge knows
                    He is one of many ! You Need another example ? Pay me !

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      According to what we know, they can test for the levels of the drug found in his system. If it falls in line with what would show if he were simply consuming tainted meat, why penalize him? He can’t help where he lives. I know he’s rich, could have meat imported, blah, blah, blah. But seriously, WTF does that? Are we suggesting that just because he’s an athlete, he can’t go to a restaurant or grab a burger on the way home? He lives in Mexico. This is a known issue in Mexico. I honestly don’t see what the big deal is.
                      Because the existence of clenbuterol in Canelo's system is consistent with two possibilities:

-- tainted meat
                      -- using banned substances to optimize the human body's athletic abilities and extend its capacity to train and recover. This is ultimately a danger to clean fighters.

Until the latter possibility is ruled out, Canelo should be suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X