If you have seen/heard that Caneloterol doing sparring, pls report it to NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    easy solution...move his camp back to mexico
    They will just have to ship in clean American Taco Bell for him to eat.

Comment

I've heard that Canelo is sparring out in international waters. I'm afraid for the life of any poor bastard who would step in the ring with someone on such a terrifying anabolic steroid as Clen. The slight body temperature elevation and leg cramps will make Canelo into a godless killing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Isn't it dangerous for Caneloterol's sparring partners if he spars now?

By the way, thanks for reporting.
        Dude you took info from my thread and ran with it. Sounds like you are going a little too far doe. All of the info posted in my thread is pure speculation. I was asking if he can spar...PUBLICLY. Or a public work out. I hope that’s not the real NSAC #. Chill out bro

Comment

Canelo beat some Mexican bum to death after a fit of roid rage. this is a documented fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
            They will just have to ship in clean American Taco Bell for him to eat.
            real mexicans dont eat that garbage we eat real tacos not some americanised bootleg tacos

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              I've heard that Canelo is sparring out in international waters. I'm afraid for the life of any poor bastard who would step in the ring with someone on such a terrifying anabolic steroid as Clen. The slight body temperature elevation and leg cramps will make Canelo into a godless killing machine.
              clen is not an anabolic steroid....nice try...its a stimulant to cut weight

Comment

Triple G is telling the TS right now:

"Are you serious? You serious?"

Comment

Can archie solis sue him again?..For attempted murder?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Or am i just missing something here and this thread is a joke???
                    Haha I’m pretty sure he’s serious.... dont threads like this show what some ppl accomplish with lives

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      clen is not an anabolic steroid....nice try...its a stimulant to cut weight
                      I think you missed the joke lol

Comment

Working...
                      X