Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Considered a Fight? - Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's something anyone can do before becoming a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Why wouldn't it be called a fight.
      Am I missing something here??
      A few guys who don’t understand boxing thing that amateur fighters aren’t boxers.

Comment

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

GhostofDempsey

Comment

I'll never understand why anyone (obviously a casual) would think an amateur fight isn't a real fight. Punches are thrown and landed, blood is drawn, bones are broken. Anyone who thinks a punch doesn't hurt because you are wearing headgear has never been in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I'll never understand why anyone (obviously a casual) would think an amateur fight isn't a real fight. Punches are thrown and landed, blood is drawn, bones are broken. Anyone who thinks a punch doesn't hurt because you are wearing headgear has never been in the ring.
              Thank you.

Comment

What the heck ?!?!?!

Me and my neighbor laced them up, stepped into a ring and ''fought''.
                Went to Boxrec and there was no mention of it .

I'm a boxer, right ???

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  The first 30 seconds of the fight, the ref separates the fighters. In a real fight, you separate yourselves. Period.

When the first guy got dropped, in a real fight, there's no standing 8 count. The guy on the ground will get finished via stomps/kicks to the head or ground and pound.

This is what I was referring too when I was differentiating between an amateur boxing match and "real fight", but Lomaheaux is too much of a pu55y to understand, not to mention he's never been in a real fight himself so of course this is French to him.

Keep in mind, Lomaheaux is the same dude who prances around the forum like Rockin 2.0, but what he doesn't tell you guys is he almost got KO'd by some amateur literally off the streets by his own admission.

No wonder he refused to meet up after offering to meet up
                  Responding to you feels like responding to a 5th grader. You don’t know how to learn.

Let’s state simple facts.

A: You’ve never been in the ring/fought.

B: You’re not a fighter/boxer.

C: Anyone who has never fought has ZERO business discussing what and what isn’t a fight.

I shouldn’t even be wasting my time right now...

Chollo, I know 2 or 3 JOs that would wipe the ring with you. Just what I told Harper. You’d be saying “you’re not a boxer”, and the whole time time they’d be beating the brakes off of you... afterwards you’d be sitting in the corner of the gym with a busted up face saying... “You’re still not a boxer.” Lmfao.....

The entire gym would be clowning you.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    What the heck ?!?!?!

Me and my neighbor laced them up, stepped into a ring and ''fought''.
                    Went to Boxrec and there was no mention of it .

I'm a boxer, right ???
                    You continue... and continue... to embarrass yourself. You’ve become a troll.

The middleweight National Golden Gloves champion this year isn’t a boxer.

Lmfao....

You’re a ****ing clown ass troll and I’m done with owning you. Take your ass down to a real gym.

****ing dumb ass.

Describe Muhammad Ali when he was fighting for his gold medal.. what was he called? He wasn’t a boxer right?

Lmfao....

Comment

Yes it is, the fact they are engaging in fisticuffs proves it

Comment

Working...
                      X