Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific studies: Clenbuterol is used also to gain muscle mass. And burn fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    As a steroid user myself I can tell you that no one uses clen to gain muscle. Everyone uses it to cut weight. If Canelo was trying to get bigger he would be doing testosterone, nandrolone, turinabol etc, not Clen
    This^. As I mentioned in my last post, it's not used for gaining. A lot of what people read about steroids in the media is in contrast to the real-world application and effect.

As I mentioned, GH is the best example. People think it's a magic drug that creates muscle monsters with enlarged bone structure. no. It typically helps drop a couple lbs and clears up your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      As a steroid user myself I can tell you that no one uses clen to gain muscle. Everyone uses it to cut weight. If Canelo was trying to get bigger he would be doing testosterone, nandrolone, turinabol etc, not Clen
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Certainly not a holy grail. It's terrible on the heart. Juice monkeys already have a number of things affecting their heart so clen is risky.

The muscle building affects are highly overrated, same as with GH, but the fat burning is real.
      Just to clarify, I'm not saying people take it to gain muscle, I'm saying bodybuilders use it during their cut because unlike other fat burners, you remain anabolic, thus not having to worry about going catabolic (muscle being burned for energy) But it would be perfect for a boxer who wants to get as lean as possible while keeping all of the muscle that they put on.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I've never taken Clen, but I'm no fan of the ECA.
        EC stacks is lyfeeee

Comment

The effect it has for boxers is it allows you to throw hard punches four longer without getting tired and enables you to take harder Punche's for longer as you dont get tired.?
          A godsend for nelo. We actually saw it in first fight.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 03-24-2018, 05:33 AM.

Comment

So that is why the mexican fighters throw so many punches? All these years I thought it was a cultural thing and now I realize that they consume that stuff since they are children thru-out their lives.

Comment

Speaking of scientific studies

Clenbuterol – regional food contamination a
              possible source for inadvertent doping in
              sports
              http://10ste93kec2i6oi6nlhmxd19.wpen...university.pdf

But don't mind me, continue to read just the stuff that tells you what you want to hear if you must

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

But don't mind me, continue to read just the stuff that tells you what you want to hear if you must
                POSSIBLE. Possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Get help. Whatever medicine you're on isn't working...Alex Jones conspiracy level shi.t. XD
                  Call it what you want to call it!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

A possibility of contamination automatically rules out the good chance he intentionally took it?

Comment

If you had to choose for your own jury reading through these posts would you choose the people who said it could be the meat because we really don't know, or the people who say he's obviously guilty because why the hell else would he fail a test?

Comment

Working...
                      X