Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Disrespected Press From New Zealand, Samoa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Disrespected Press From New Zealand, Samoa

Joseph Parker has accused Anthony Joshua of a lack of respect over his refusal to speak to media from New Zealand and Samoa at a workout on Wednesday. The 26-year-old, who meets Joshua at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on Saturday week in a unification fight for the WBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight titles, insists his compatriots deserved better treatment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plop! First time having first post. Not much to say tho.. maybe thats why nobody else has posted.

Comment

AJ is rattled

Comment

WHAT!!! Unacceptable!!

Go get em Joe! Lol

Comment

HOW RUDE!!!

Fast Eddie needs to program the giant glass jawed robot with some manners...

INEXCUSABLE!!!

Comment

Such a genetleman

Comment

After his black race comment i knew he was a dick this just further proves it . I also like how his racist b.s got swept under the rug and his fake nice guy persona is intact let a white athlete say that b.s this guy reminds me of a better organized jon jones with his fakeness

Comment

I can't wait for all this fake talk to end.

Comment

Joshua should fight all the NZ press in the ring after taking out Parker. Send them all back to the Shire in body bags

Comment

This guy and his team have been pretty diva-ish in the buildup. Even addressing this crap and not focusing on the fight is insane. If Joshua dominates this entire fight and knocks Parker out, I’m really curious to see what they say after. “Well, you know, we were talking a lot of sh *t and trying to play mind games, then he totally snubbed out media apparently playing his own mind games, and we didn’t really like that.” If Joshua did do it intentionally, it’s sort of amusing bc that one, tiny walk away has had more of an effect in the smack talk than anything the Parker side has the entire buildup—and he didn’t have to say a word.

Comment

Working...
                    X