Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Return on Canelo-Golovkin Card After KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible stoppage! HORRIBLE!

Comment

WTF. replay looks like he could of kept going. But this the second time he refused to respond to the ref. Similar to the orozco ko gomez with the upset and keeps his career going.

Comment

He walked right to him no stumble or anything. His eyes weren't gone like they were saying, wtf.

Comment

To think a year ago he was contender calling out Crawford looking past orozco and now he's been stopped twice. Gibson has all the physical tools, size, speed skills but his punch resistance and IQ sucks. And this is the second time he got dropped and then refused to respond to the ref. He beat the count for orozco fight easily but wouldn't step forward when the ref kept asking him he just looked back all glossy eyed. This time he wouldn't respond back when the ref asked him if he wanted to continue. SMH

Comment

Damn these are some real newbies to the sport!

Comment

This Irish kid Mckenna looks like he is 12 but damn he can crack. Impressive looking prospect.

Comment

besides his defensive flaws, he lacks heart. knockdowns were legit, but he could have continued in both fights, but as soon as he tasted the canvas, he just didnt want to get back in the fight and showed no effort to the ref that he wants to continue.

Comment

I think I found my new hope...

War McKenna

Comment

another ******ed stoppage

Comment

McKenna's big as **** for the weight

Comment

Working...
                      X