Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is buying 3 more cows

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      CLEANelo just needs his two fists to beat his ass like the first fight.

You mother.uckers have your built in excuses already. Just like the lead up to the first fight, you fa.ggots where a bunch of whiny triggered babies crying about A-side B-side, pay, weights, ring walks, etc.

Now this, trace amounts attributed to contaminated meat, and you ****s are triggered. Gtfo
      Do you acknowledge your guy tested positive? He was already suspect. But lets deny it and brush it off

Comment

Canelo has no excuses this time. He’s got a free pass with PEDs, judges in his pocket, and a 36 year old opponent.

Come on, A side, whoop that azz! No more running!

Comment

Gifted a decision draw... getting defended for failing drug tests...

Yea ok Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            im starting to think this is all staged to boost ppv sales...
            Looks like people are starting to wise up. Fight one was a dud and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Do you acknowledge your guy tested positive? He was already suspect. But lets deny it and brush it off
              Do you acknowledge he tested NEGATIVE 3 TIMES. He was never suspect. But lets get triggered, cry and makes excuses like the little bitches you g-sting groupies are.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Canelo is juiced out of his mind. 2 postive tests don't lie.

he's the one that's petrified.
                Trace amounts is not the same as "juiced out of his mind" you moron.

3 negative tests don't lie.

Go back to school boy, 3>2

Comment

I'm sure nelo will kick GGG ass. Clenbuterol is good stuff. Nelo will be able to throw more punches and I'm sure nelo will be as powerful in 12th round as the first round.
                  Whereas before being on clenbuteril by the 12th round his punches were comparable in power to Paul mallignagi

Comment

Translation- The judges will be paid even more money this time around to secure a unanimous decision.

Comment

You know what, I'm liking this. This fight might have just graduated from being just a fight between the two top guys at middleweight to a genuine grudge match as well. I hope they stay mad at each other, there's not enough genuine rivalries in boxing nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X