Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina on Being Cautious With Mexican Meat, 365 Testing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    God damn your ******!

9th grade 13-14 years old
    10th 14-15
    11th 15-16
    12th 16-17

Some older 18 and even 19

How old were you??? 20??
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    literally the first line from wikipedia

High school is a term primarily used in the United States to describe the level of education students receive from approximately 14 to 18 years old

i was 18 when i graduated, like virtually every other kid in high school who wasn't kept back. i have a hard time believing that you graduated from high school if you thought freshman were 13 years old, and it was worth bringing up in a thread in which you tried to justfy the **** of a 13 year old by an 18 year old who was physically mature enough to turn professional boxer within two years.
    I was 13 when I started NOT when I finished you POS! Most are 14 when they FIINSH 9th grade. So the book is technically right.

I ain't saying sht because I dont know anything.

They could of started dating when she was almost 14 and he was 17??,
    Once he turned 18 he was ***ed!

She could of been some ho fkn everybody and he was the big bad man who took their sweet innocent daughters ******ity her parents thought. I don't fkn know???

And I know your from some hick town where everyone looks like they have down syndrome. But in the cities these girls dress up like call girls and their ****** parents let them..

We had many girls in HS who could buy cigarettes without getting carded at all. Some could buy beer.

You know whats just as Creepy??? Old ass men like you trying to hit on 20 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I was 13 and graduated at 17. Had I graduated at 18, and ****ed a 13 year old, I would have been arrested.

I'm the moron, yet you're the one who doesn't see a big deal with an 18 year old ****ing a 13 year old.
      Your right! I agree with you on that. I graduated when I was 17 also. I also started College at 18. What's odd about that.

And when I was 17 I ***ed a 14 year old freshman ho who went to my school at a party. Somehow her parents found out and tried getting me arrested. I told her dad I was 17 and he shut the *** up. After that once I turned 18 I quit fkn with high school chicks and dated older ones.

Comment

And she was loose as ***!!! Ive ***ed a lot of chicks but this chick I just fell in. She even let me put it in her ass! I Should of told he dad that sht!!! His sweet lil innocent ****** daughter like to get butt ***s and ganged ******. Which she did later

Comment

Working...
        X