No announcement yet.

If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    is this you having the last word or can i reply ?
    My final word......SURPRISE CAMEL TOE....AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      If it didn't improve Canelo's performance on fight night or lessen the impact Golovkin's punches have on his opponent I'd still give Golovkin a pass for not wanting to fight Canelo. It's the principle.

Even attempting to cheat should be punished. Like the student who gets caught before an exam with writing on his hand and his hand washed...he's not allowed to enter the exam hall, he's kicked out. He broke the rules.

GGG is well within his right to pull out and no one else is to blame but Canelo no matter how hard his fans try to spin it.
      them mind games are for real

if the cheat dont work, is it cheating

pls dont say PHYSICAL cheating, ie; biting, headbutt, kicking, hitting on a break/end of round, etc.

chemical cheating is pretty fncking laughable, imho

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        My final word......SURPRISE CAMEL TOE....AGAIN
        ok....no collective 0, doe

(it matters cause if every roider dont win the fight they roided in, whos to say roids gave them those wins )

anyway, if canelo loses, whats that say about the all of this ''roids work'' crap

Comment

sry nelo, but i hope you lose

i got an agenda

Comment

if nelo is cleno on fight night and 3g wins, whatever will the witch hunters say............

Comment

ok....no collective 0, doe

(it matters cause if every roider dont win the fight they roided in, whos to say roids gave them those wins )
              Cuz they don't give you superpowers. They just make you a better version of you. Maybe a better version of you still kinda f#cking sucks just sucks a lil less.

anyway, if canelo loses, whats that say about the all of this ''roids work'' crap
              That GGG has an * next to that fight plus gets extra hype for beating a guy hoped up on Mexican meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Cuz they don't give you superpowers. They just make you a better version of you. Maybe a better version of you still kinda f#cking sucks just sucks a lil less.

That GGG has an * next to that fight plus gets extra hype for beating a guy hoped up on Mexican meat.
                sooooooooooooo.............

maybe they work ?!!?
                but the punishment is guaranteed ?!?!?

how is THAT fair

if youre gonna punish a guy, bring facts on how roids/p'e'ds DEFINITIVELY give a guy an IN FIGHT advantage. idgaf what a guy does in training camp.

it will never happen !

im guessing the witch hunters will conjure some excuse for why nelos roids didnt work if he loses

Comment

''no you werent speeding this time. this ticket im giving you is for when you do.''

and that cop would be right

and wrong

thats witch hunting 101

Comment

sooooooooooooo.............

maybe they work ?!!?
                    but the punishment is guaranteed ?!?!?

how is THAT fair

if youre gonna punish a guy, bring facts on how roids/p'e'ds DEFINITIVELY give a guy an IN FIGHT advantage. idgaf what a guy does in training camp.

it will never happen !

im guessing the witch hunters will conjure some excuse for why nelos roids didnt work if he loses
                    See now you are going down a whole other road. And I don't even understand what you are talking about & this is why I'm bout 87% sure you are drunk off your a$$.

None of that sh^t you keep bringing up matters.

Would Barry Bonds have hit 107 or however many homeruns if he wasn't on PEDs? If you think yes or no it don't really f#cking matter. Cuz its an * cuz he was on PEDs (or allegedly on PEDs I don't follow ****** sports with sticks n balls).

If you cheat & you beat someone one the W isn't as good nor is the L as bad for the guys you beat. And vice versa if you beat a guy cheating then he looks like he's even more bs & the L for him is worse & the W for you is better for beating a guy cheating.

Comment

Back in the 90's at heavyweight there was Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Lewis. At other weights there was ODLH, Sweet P, Chavez, Quartey, Trinidad, RJJ, James Toney, etc. etc. you had all these bad ass boxers. And guess what? None of them were cheaters. There was no fight cancelled over failed ped tests. There were no accusations. There was no crying about this ain't fair. Does anyone know why there no cheats in the best eras of boxing? Because there was no ped testing. Get rid of the testing and you get rid of the whole ped problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X