Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hunters are gonna love this next one.....

Lucas Browne vs Ruslan Chagaev

browne got popped afterwards

not much to glean from previous fights since they were bum level and hes only barely better.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Then let's talk about those prevailing conclusions then. The ones that all the professionals in the field have made and yet Elroy seems to think he's smarter than. Let's talk about that if you like
      id rather you do some reading up. 40 pages worth.

or no thanks ?

Comment

• if a hunter wishes to discuss the roids in action, feel free !

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i dont want to spend unnecessary time explaining away a scenario thats worse than any scene in plan 9 from outer space.

if you think a guy with a cast on his broken hand can be allowed to fight,

and im sure you have a wealth of evidence to support the madness.
          Now, if a broken hand is a prerequisite for plaster usage, wouldn't a medical diagnosis be required for ped usage?

Comment

id rather you do some reading up. 40 pages worth.

or no thanks ?
            It dont take 40 pages. The prevailing conclusion is that PEDs enhance performance and are banned from most competitions. You seem to think you know more than the doctor and scientists.

What do I have to read 40 pages to understand?

Comment

Now, if a broken hand is a prerequisite for plaster usage, wouldn't a medical diagnosis be required for ped usage?
              im going off of your troll theory

you say plaster, WHEN USED ACCORDINGLY, is safe for the user. in this case, A BOXER.

i foolishly entertained it and asked for an explanation.

you came back with some broken hand story that had nothing to do with boxing.

now you want to morph that into something i spent 30+ pages doing

either read or dont. im not reliving that. not now, anyway.

my ''roids in action'' takes precedence

Comment

im going off of your troll theory

you say plaster, WHEN USED ACCORDINGLY, is safe for the user. in this case, A BOXER.

i foolishly entertained it and asked for an explanation.

you came back with some broken hand story that had nothing to do with boxing.

now you want to morph that into something i spent 30+ pages doing

either read or dont. im not reliving that. not now, anyway.

my ''roids in action'' takes precedence
                No, I didn't say that. I said if plaster doesn't guarantee a win (just like you said PEDs don't guarantee a win), that plaster should be legal. It was you who then imposed some health requirement into it. Now, put your requirement on your own theory. Are there boxers out there (besides Luiz Ortiz, lol) with prescriptions for PEDs? Are the boxers taking medically necessary substances, or are they just trying to gain an advantage.

I know, you'd rather try to hold someone to the burden of proof of requiring a video to show immediate PED gains. That's a lot easier than talking about the truth about PEDs, isnt it

Comment

• this next one is unique.....

BOTH GUYS GOT POPPED

WHILE FIGHTING EACH OTHER

http://philboxing.com/news/story-32215.html

rjj (42-1) over 6x the legal limit
                  rh (24-2) over 10x the legal limit
                  at the time they fought

we are about to witness 10+x the amount in action
                  10>6

enjoy

Comment

If Margarito got beat with the plaster in his hand wraps, should they be legal, too?
                    Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    if used accordingly, plaster can be healthy for the user ?
                    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    No, I didn't say that. I said if plaster doesn't guarantee a win (just like you said PEDs don't guarantee a win), that plaster should be legal. It was you who then imposed some health requirement into it. Now, put your requirement on your own theory. Are there boxers out there (besides Luiz Ortiz, lol) with prescriptions for PEDs? Are the boxers taking medically necessary substances, or are they just trying to gain an advantage.

I know, you'd rather try to hold someone to the burden of proof of requiring a video to show immediate PED gains. That's a lot easier than talking about the truth about PEDs, isnt it

at least watch how banned substances take over fights
                    . ill post more if im not needing to GO OVER SHlT for the trillionth time

Comment

• PEDs is good for you, doe

https://drugfree.org/learn/drug-and-...health-expert/

Comment

Working...
                      X