If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Good sentencing!

But back to this topic, you don't seem understand how helpful performance enhancing drugs are. Why type that ****?
    show me your in fight proof or scram

youre the least of my worries

ill meet you at that thread doe, bruh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ro...._Richard_Hall

Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level.'' ''

hall 24-1(ktfo);24 kos (to look at this guys resume prior to fighting roy is to holy fnck !
        rjj 41-1(dq);33 kos

on with the show....lets see if anyone does anything out of the norm

if a witch hunter needs a good laugh

Comment

• page 3

bump

Comment

• If I am a pro boxer, and my opponent tests positive, no I don't want to fight him. Too much risk, not enough reward. This sport would be my livelihood, and I wouldn't jeopardize that by fighting someone who has given themselves an illegal advantage.

People can say different all they want, but it's the same as people who say if they became a musician they wouldn't sell out. Yes, you would.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              If I am a pro boxer, and my opponent tests positive, no I don't want to fight him. Too much risk, not enough reward. This sport would be my livelihood, and I wouldn't jeopardize that by fighting someone who has given themselves an illegal advantage.

People can say different all they want, but it's the same as people who say if they became a musician they wouldn't sell out. Yes, you would.
              any fight vs a live body is a risk.

i truly dont get how his roids affect your training.....
              Last edited by Elroy The Great; 03-22-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

what risk ?

You don't see how roids or PED's give someone an advantage in the fight?

You don't think that Performance Enhancing Drugs would Enhance someone's Performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  You don't see how roids or PED's give someone an advantage in the fight?

You don't think that Performance Enhancing Drugs would Enhance someone's Performance?
                  richard hall was a walking roid bag and look how he fought

Comment

richard hall was a walking roid bag and look how he fought
                    so then PED's give no advantage at all?

And he fought someone else who was roided up to the gills, so it's a terrible example

Comment

any fight vs a live body is a risk.

Go train see how your body changes and handles the stress of a daily routine, then do it on peds. Ffs just do it with something as basic as creatine and you will notice a significant difference. Then you will have an idea

Comment

Working...
                      X