Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Camp Standing Firm That Top Rank Contract Expired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny is gonna be on the corner selling himself to his fuckboy fans for cash.

Senator/Hooker. he’s gonna fuck people in both roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Manny is gonna be on the corner selling himself to his fuckboy fans for cash.

Senator/Hooker. he’s gonna fuck people in both roles.
      stop focusing on somebody else's hustle, and being so mad, and focus on getting your tmt crotch tights in...

chop chop nukka...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        stop focusing on somebody else's hustle, and being so mad, and focus on getting your tmt crotch tights in...

chop chop nukka...
        pretty embarrassing for dunn to have to act that way.

grown ass motherfcvkers with kids acting like that LOL. i would be ashamed of myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

chop chop nukka...
          Hope you didn’t buy a plane ticket for Malaysia. Bob just told Manny he can’t fight.

Senator/hooker/beyotch!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            pretty embarrassing for dunn to have to act that way.

grown ass motherfcvkers with kids acting like that LOL. i would be ashamed of myself.
            Someone just found out their plane ticket is non refundable.

At least you can eat the goat now rather than exchange it for a ticket.

Comment

Someone just found out their plane ticket is non refundable.

At least you can eat the goat now rather than exchange it for a ticket.
              great role model for lil tyrone. way to go champ!

Comment

great role model for lil tyrone. way to go champ!
                Who is lil Tyrone? New rapper?

Or is that coded language for my black son?

I make a joke about a boxer in a thread about said boxer. You get mad and decide I am not a role model for “lil Tyrone “!

Hahaha. Talk about mad!

#Stormypacquio
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-26-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Who is lil Tyrone? New rapper?

Or is that coded language for my black son?

I make a joke about a boxer in a thread about said boxer. You get mad and decide I am not a role model for “lol Tyrone “!

Hahaha. Talk about mad!
                  i aint never wished death upon anyone or hope their plane dont crash. let that sink in brah. LOL.

lets just hope lil t is at school and doesnt have to sit thru and see all this from his father.

Comment

i aint never wished death upon anyone or hope their plane dont crash. let that sink in brah. LOL.

lets just hope lil t is at school and doesnt have to sit thru and see all this from his father.
                    WTF are you talking about?

Don’t get mad at me that your idol has to take orders from an 80 yr old man.

Maybe the feds will come in and then bob will get arrested for human trafficking like that doctor on the new lawyer show on ABC. No way he should be able to keep manny like a maid and not let him fight.

#freemanny #Crawfordmanny

Comment

WTF are you talking about?

Don’t get mad at me that your idol has to take orders from an 80 yr old man.

Maybe the feds will come in and then bob will get arrested for human trafficking like that doctor on the new lawyer show on ABC. No way he should be able to keep manny like a maid and not let him fight.

#freemanny #Crawfordmanny
                      this is what lil tyrone has to look up too? no wonder african americans is leading the way in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X