No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Wilder: Be Realistic or We'll Freeze You Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    Just as easy as pretending to be AJs personal financial manager and promoter
    Nah it's just a balanced view of the world, anyone that seriously thinks someone that has already got in the ring 100s of times with big guys that want to knock his head off is 'scared' or 'ducking' another boxer clearly isn't applying the right perspective to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I think Wilder should get 10mil max. I mean we all want more money. But that's just my opinion.
      If they fight in the U.K. I can see Wilder getting $10M, the money will be there. But, AJ could actually continue fighting shlubs indefinitely and earning $15-20M per fight while Wilder fights the same shlubs for less than $2M per fight. Right now AJ has all the leverage.

If Wilder really wants it he should take $10M if offered. If he can beat AJ then he gets more for a rematch. If he loses then he just got the biggest pay day he was ever going to see.

Comment

guys like joshua just continue exposing posters on here who have no real values. when guys like floyd had all the leverage they said the b-side had to do whatever he wanted even accept 40 million if they were a guy like pac. now when joshua is the a-side and says be realistic and don't demand 50-50 he's ducking...do they get dizzy from all this spinning? this is why i dont even know why they post since we know what they are goign to say before they even say it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          If they fight in the U.K. I can see Wilder getting $10M, the money will be there. But, AJ could actually continue fighting shlubs indefinitely and earning $15-20M per fight while Wilder fights the same shlubs for less than $2M per fight. Right now AJ has all the leverage.

If Wilder really wants it he should take $10M if offered. If he can beat AJ then he gets more for a rematch. If he loses then he just got the biggest pay day he was ever going to see.
          https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/0/anthony-joshua-vs-joseph-parker-prize-money-much-fight-purse/

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Newsflash you're not giving out any new information. But if they did fight wilder should get max $10mil just cuz it will be an world event. At the same rate. He can keep padding his stats while getting $2Mil either way that's good money. AJ is running from him not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              I doubt it. The British press is usually all over AJ fight purses.
              Trust me, they've got it wrong. The fight wouldn't be happening if Parker asked for that much.

Comment

I was all on the wilder pricing himself out bandwagon until he said he would take whateva as long as Joshua took the same in the rematch, which sounds fair enough to me

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Trust me, they've got it wrong. The fight wouldn't be happening if Parker asked for that much.
                  Why should I trust you? Lol I'll stick with the reporters on this one buddy. Fyi they'll release the financials post fight too. They always do for the big fights over there.

Comment

Like him or not, AJ is the boss here. Wilder takes what he gets then he gets to do his thing namsayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      Just google the Parker fight purse. You'll see why you're wrong on this issue.
                      Regardless of what Parker is getting (30%), AJ could stil keep earning his usual purse by putting Wilder on ice. Wilder would still be lucky to crack $2M to keep fighting stiffs.

Either way, Joshua's stock rises while Wilder is stuck in neutral.

Comment

Working...
                      X