No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Wilder: Be Realistic or We'll Freeze You Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    In the history of boxing I have never heard of anything like this, but unfortunately it has happened.
    So now you have heard everything that's ever been said by a heavyweight in the entire history of boxing. I didn't know you were an all-knowing scholar of the sport. Enlighten me oh holy one. This guy is more delusional than I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      even if u don't use the word duck u have to admit this isn't a good look
      Not a good look? He's not a fashion model. Talk is cheap. Actions speak much louder than words. Joshua is unifying with Parker this weekend. Until Wilder steps into the ring with AJ, everything that is said is rhetoric and hearsay. You must be a slave to social media like the rest of the sheep to put so much stock into everything that is said.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        honest question, but has anyone ever heard a fighter tell another fighter that his camp will "freeze them out??"
        Just another way of telling them to **** off. Maybe you Wilder clowns should tweet Wilder and tell him to stop asking for ridiculous ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          So now you have heard everything that
          Mofo I said, “I have never heard”, lmao. **** are you talking about lol lol...

Comment

Yeah? I seriously doubt that. You just can't handle the fact that I totally broken down your ridiculous comments that have no truth or bearing on anything whatsoever. You are just another bias Wilder cheerleader who has jumped on the bandwagon and obviously cannot handle the fact
            Mofo you were talking to Toby Lee lmfao. I don’t talk boxing with clowns like you. You should know that by now, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              Because Wilder said he would take far less for the initial matchup, just as long as the purses are reversed in the rematch! Is that asking for too much you lilly livered sardine!
              He is not in a position to make such request... This guy fights for 1.5mil, now he wants to form boss.
              Let him keep hiding until whyte come kick his ass off and he will miss out in his career pay check.

Comment

Not a good look? He's not a fashion model. Talk is cheap. Actions speak much louder than words. Joshua is unifying with Parker this weekend. Until Wilder steps into the ring with AJ, everything that is said is rhetoric and hearsay. You must be a slave to social media like the rest of the sheep to put so much stock into everything that is said.
                I just want to see the fight mate the slaves are the ones yelling about selling out stadiums, splits, and everything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  AJ has lost his freakin mind, he can’t freeze sh@t. The guys sells a home stadium out and acts like he is doing Mayweather numbers. How about this, you are not interested in fighting The best then all you will have is your stadium full of UK sucker man fans happy for there heroes requested witness protection. The global audience will tune your soft @ss out and put Deontay up as number one where the hungriest fighters should be. You can exist in a UK vacuum like Calzaghe did before he decided to really get paid. You are Adonis Stevens 2.0 looking for another network to rescue you from a fight. As he did you will lose your status to the guy who really wants it. Was a fan but you are now a 2nd place heavy weight because you don’t believe enough in your own talent to fight the best out there. Hide out on the island bro that Right Hand has you shook Mr Anthony Jitters. Who the F does this dude think he is? Wish Vlad was young enough to get you out of there so the real unification could happen. You are nothing but limited with out a global fan base. Stay home gentleman coward, clearly they like B@tch @ss switch moves like this over there.
                  Your opinion and this epistle you just wrote makes no single sense and it can't make this fight happen.
                  Boxing is a sport and also a Business you dimwit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    MF What???? Freeze u out? U ain't no champion in my eyes. I will say that to your face!
                    You look bittered fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      No one had a problem with Floyd getting $32M+ while other title holders such as Guerrero and Ortiz were getting less than $5M. No one had a problem with PAC getting $20M+ while his opponents got $5M or less. But for some reason they have a problem with Joshua getting the much larger portion of the purse when he earns ten times as much as Wilder per fight. Explain.
                      You have said it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X