Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather & his fans suspect Pacquiao as PED user when Floyd was who got caught?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd fans very hush hush when it comes to floyd's red flags. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

bump.....................................

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Why Mayweather & his fans suspect Pacquiao as PEDs user when Floyd was one who got caught?

Didn't Mayweather caught for using illegal IV injections before Pacquiao fight?

Floyd didn't get caught to my knowledge and has never tested positive. There are rumors of 3 tests but Hauser never produced proof.

Manny is suspected because he refused to fight Floyd in 2009/10 because Floyd asked him tot take PED testing and he wouldn't. This is reasonable because on your job or on a stop by police if you refuse testing that is counted as a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Floyd didn't get caught to my knowledge and has never tested positive. There are rumors of 3 tests but Hauser never produced proof.

Manny is suspected because he refused to fight Floyd in 2009/10 because Floyd asked him tot take PED testing and he wouldn't. This is reasonable because on your job or on a stop by police if you refuse testing that is counted as a positive.
          keep livign in denial. floyd has so many red flags its not even funny. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            keep livign in denial. floyd has so many red flags its not even funny. wow.
            When you have proof he tested positive (not rumors from a writer paid by his former employers) or proof he avoided drug tests let me know.

Comment

When you have proof he tested positive (not rumors from a writer paid by his former employers) or proof he avoided drug tests let me know.
              pac team wanted the proof/documents from usada (which shouldn't be an issue) but were strangely flat out refused and floyd even went out of his way to pay pac team big money to never pursue those documents. huge red flag that no one should ignore including u!!!

Comment

pac team wanted the proof/documents from usada (which shouldn't be an issue) but were strangely flat out refused and floyd even went out of his way to pay pac team big money to never pursue those documents. huge red flag that no one should ignore including u!!!
                Red flags are for signaling airplanes. When you have proof he tested positive (not rumors from a writer paid by his former employers) or proof he avoided drug tests let me know.

Comment

Red flags are for signaling airplanes. When you have proof he tested positive (not rumors from a writer paid by his former employers) or proof he avoided drug tests let me know.
                  keep being in denial. i hope one day u will wake up from ur delusion and see what is plainly obviously in front of ur face. floyd failed 3 drug tests but was swept under the rug by usada, floyd idd illegal iv to mask peds, floyd has close connections to trt clinic, floyd made drug testers wait hours before they could collect samples because he needed time to flush his system, etc. etc..

of course floyd wont have fear of drug testing when he has bought and paid for usada to cover it up. joke. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Comment

keep being in denial. i hope one day u will wake up from ur delusion and see what is plainly obviously in front of ur face. floyd failed 3 drug tests but was swept under the rug by usada, floyd idd illegal iv to mask peds, floyd has close connections to trt clinic, floyd made drug testers wait hours before they could collect samples because he needed time to flush his system, etc. etc..

of course floyd wont have fear of drug testing when he has bought and paid for usada to cover it up. joke. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Comment

ur living in delusion. defending a known drug cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X