Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we acknowledge the hypocrisy of GGG haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Gg always has been a coward
    Bigger coward than Rigo? Surely not?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Gg always has been a coward
      Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      If he earnestly believes that Saul Alvarez is a drug cheat, walk away from the fight, full stop. Fight Billy Joe Saunders for the full unification and let Alvarez come back when he can prove that he's clean.

Either walk or shut the **** up and fight. Golovkin and his camp are doing neither; they're more than ready to take the money and are preemptively building in a face-saving excuse were Golovkin to get handled in the rematch.
      Some great examples... The coward thing is a joke.
      Ggg simply can't drop out, you understand their is a contract? I'm sure the only way he can back out is if the investigation proves he's guilty. Even if they don't he's still suspect and most of us understand the corruption in the sport. He's literally doing the only thing he can at this point and keep the narrative going

Comment

Have I missed something? Has he threatened to pull out?

Comment

It's a really deep seeded hatred. I really don't understand what golovkin has done to have people hate him quite so much. Maybe its his image.... i will leave that open to interpretation.

Comment

I think Golovkin must have banged some important female in their lives.

Mother, girlfriend etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I think Golovkin must have banged some important female in their lives.

Mother, girlfriend etc.
              I swear he's ****ed everyone's mother.. It's the only explanation

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Bigger coward than Rigo? Surely not?
                The guy that moved up 2 divisions to fight a top P4P fighter is a coward, but the guy that wouldn't move up 1 isn't. Backwards logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  The guy that moved up 2 divisions to fight a top P4P fighter is a coward, but the guy that wouldn't move up 1 isn't. Backwards logic.
                  yes, the guy that faked a hand injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Some great examples... The coward thing is a joke.
                    Ggg simply can't drop out, you understand their is a contract? I'm sure the only way he can back out is if the investigation proves he's guilty. Even if they don't he's still suspect and most of us understand the corruption in the sport. He's literally doing the only thing he can at this point and keep the narrative going
                    Alvarez pissed hot on a drug test that was written into their contract; if the folks who put the deal together had the foresight to add random testing to the deal, it'd be more than sensible to think that they also added some mechanism for a test failure too.

If Golovkin pissed hot for that **** coming out of Eastern Europe, it'd be dumb to think that there's nothing in the deal to protect Alvarez from fighting a juiced fighter.

If the only recourse that Golovkin has is to talk **** in the media, his camp negotiated an idiot deal for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Question should be why does Golovkin always flip flop? The guy is a born liar but his fans act like he's the most honest man on the planet.
                      See the thing is that's absolutely not the question. He's not a politician he's a boxer. Also, no one is hitting him on flip flopping, they are saying he's a coward for threatening to pull out, just like all his detractors have been saying he should. You just made this new argument up to distract from the point bc I showed how dumb the trolls on this site are

Comment

Working...
                      X