Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the lead up to kovalev ward 2 one guy was making excuses and was bitter
    The other guy was focusing on doing better the one who made excuses ended up quitting. Don’t be surprised if lil g quits

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Just go ahead and cancel the fight dude!! Nobody is making you take the fight. Fight saunders and unify already SMH GGG doesn't want this fight.
      Why should he walk away from a big payday because the other guy cheats?

There is nothing illogical about making a ton of money, and calling your opponent out when he is caught cheating. This is just more motivation to beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Gennady showing his true colors.

Scared Kazakh wants OUT.
        oh man oh man. I bet pac fans HATE you with those videos at the bottom of your posts! Lol . Anyways, it does seem a little fishy that GGG is speaking so much now. Maybe he thought that CA was going to get suspended when this whole thing first started.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          Reminds me of the lead up to kovalev ward 2 one guy was making excuses and was bitter
          The other guy was focusing on doing better the one who made excuses ended up quitting. Don’t be surprised if lil g quits
          Or it could remind you of Wilder calling out Ortiz on his cheating in the lead up to their fight. Don't be surprised if Canelo gets KOed.

My parallel is more apt than yours.

Comment

OK so Loeffler doesn't even buy it and is basically saying some internet trolls sent GGG doctored BS photos from Artorias. here is the full pic artorias made a year ago.

I wondered why the new version of the pic was cropped it's because they removed the after Golovkin weighin comments from artorias which is a lie. Here is the pic from the weigh in

His beard is neatly trimmed for the weighin but in the pic Artorias said was after the weighin it's long and untrimmed? Not matching lol Who knows what else is doctored or lied about in that pic. You can't trust shyt posted by Artorias Boxing. That clown has been exposed for doctoring videos on YouTube. LMAO

Comment

If you can't see the differences between the situations then I don't know what to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                Why should he walk away from a big payday because the other guy cheats?

There is nothing illogical about making a ton of money, and calling your opponent out when he is caught cheating. This is just more motivation to beat him up.
                Why keep complaining and crying over it if you going go through with the fight even walk away and unify or shut up and continue on with fight we all know he won first fight anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Gennady showing his true colors.

Scared Kazakh wants OUT.

scared kazakh is the most avoided boxer in the world of the last 3-5 years

keep in mind that he's fighting a dude who created the 155 lb weight class to act like a jr MW and wait unitil this dude got old.

and you f#kcing know it

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                    oh man oh man. I bet pac fans HATE you with those videos at the bottom of your posts! Lol . Anyways, it does seem a little fishy that GGG is speaking so much now. Maybe he thought that CA was going to get suspended when this whole thing first started.
                    He's not speaking "so much" now, boxingscene is cutting up one interview into at least 3 posts and counting. I suspect Loeffler figured it was a good way to promo the fight and told Golovkin not to be polite any more.

Comment

Agreed completely

Comment

Working...
                      X