Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    BINGO GGG acting like somebody in his team is forcing him to take the fight. lol He could of pulled out weeks ago after the failed test and made a stand I'm out and his promoter could scream from the roof tops that Canelo is a cheater he needs to be suspended and while they figure out the punishment we are talking another fight. Instead his promoter isn't making any of these nonsense claims and has day 1 said the fight is still happening. Hell GGG's own comments weeks ago don't even match what he's saying now. GGG is crying every day making excuses and practically begging Nevada to please don't make me fight when his promoter is putting out the opposite message. So either grow some balls and tell loeffler you want out or STFU and stop peddling BS found on Artorias Youtube page lol
    It's cuz lil g & team know he lost the 1st fight, know he is going to lose the 2nd fight too & are using it for an excuse for the loss they are going to get. This dude lil g even robbed Andre Dirrell in the olympics. That's 3 fights I seen him lose that he got credit for. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      The guy is talking about fake pics and using that as evidence as canelo cheating he making himself look like a b1tch the first Ortiz fight didn’t happen wasn’t until he was cleared they fought so ggg should just cancel fight fight Saunders
      Bjs has a fight lined up....Jermall Charlo is lil g's MANDATORY.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
        What don't people realize? GGG can not pull out of this fight without having HUGE legal implications. Unless NSAC calls off the fight and/or says that Canelo was indeed guilty (after they composed a thorough investigation) - Gennady can't just pull out and not pay the price.

He's simply saying he hopes NSAC will conduct a very comprehensive investigation (as thorough as the one FIFA did when exonerating those 5 soccer players - where they gathered intel about what restaurants, what time they ate, what training camp, what butcher that training camp uses, and what farm that butcher uses, etc).

If they conduct that investigation, and Canelo cooperates and gives up the above details, and they find out Canelo is innocent, then it's dropped. If canelo chooses not to, then hair follicle tests will be in order. If Canelo chooses not to do that then 1. he's as guilty as can be and 2. NSAC failed to do it's job by conducting a full investigation in a timely manner and/or following it's own bylaws when pertaining to punishment.
        Finally! Someone with a brain to tell these boys what the hell is good.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          It's cuz lil g & team know he lost the 1st fight, know he is going to lose the 2nd fight too & are using it for an excuse for the loss they are going to get. This dude lil g even robbed Andre Dirrell in the olympics. That's 3 fights I seen him lose that he got credit for. Smh
          No wonder why Canelo looked like he weighed 185 pounds when he fought GGG! GOT MEAT?

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
            I traced that spot back many years. https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...re-id116841566
            I traced that spot back from the earliest pictures of him so believe what you want about it but it isn't something new he whipped out for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Don’t back down ggg

The scum are being exposed on this thread as backing cheaters
              Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Lol at the ******-S that want ggg to be quiet and not question canelo's doping.
              Incredible isn't it? These guys are saying it's ok to cheat.

"We want a clean sport doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                You do realize Saunders wont be available until October or later right???

You want GGG to wait 15 months between fights??? I month equals 3 months in GGG years...That would put GGG at 40.
                I know your not sold on him but Jermall Charlo is lil g's MANDATORY so that should be next if lil g pulls out of the fight.

Comment

I know your not sold on him but Jermall Charlo is lil g's MANDATORY so that should be next if lil g pulls out of the fight.
                  You think he wouldn't get an exception for unification with BJS? Reckon he would.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i don't think golovkin and his team ever really desired the ward fight. i don't think ward and team desired it, either! do i look like a golovkin fanboy to you, with my andre ward avatar which i have had since before golovkin even came to america?

and even if he avoided ward liek the plague, does that take away that he was the most avoided fighter of the last five years, or not? that a half a dozen former or current world champions + avoided him?

are you familiar with the term non sequitur?
                    Andre sent him an OFFICIAL OFFER. Don't dance around that fact.

Comment

That fight honestly would be sick. Charlo is a beast and would slug with ggg it’s be entertaining as hell!

Comment

Working...
                      X