Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I know GGG called out Ward and then ran back to 160!! Ward would of made GGG his lil Bi@tch!!!!

You GGGtards got So I Lucky GGG STFU and realized he had zero chance of beating Ward. Thay what kept GGG at 160 for ever.

i don't think golovkin and his team ever really desired the ward fight. i don't think ward and team desired it, either! do i look like a golovkin fanboy to you, with my andre ward avatar which i have had since before golovkin even came to america?

and even if he avoided ward liek the plague, does that take away that he was the most avoided fighter of the last five years, or not? that a half a dozen former or current world champions + avoided him?

are you familiar with the term non sequitur?

Comment

There is a reason why Abel asked for the testing this time around to start earlier. He's on video saying as much.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        bingo ggg acting like somebody in his team is forcing him to take the fight. Lol he could of pulled out weeks ago after the failed test and made a stand i'm out and his promoter could scream from the roof tops that canelo is a cheater he needs to be suspended and while they figure out the punishment we are talking another fight. Instead his promoter isn't making any of these nonsense claims and has day 1 said the fight is still happening. Hell ggg's own comments weeks ago don't even match what he's saying now. Ggg is crying every day making excuses and practically begging nevada to please don't make me fight when his promoter is putting out the opposite message. So either grow some balls and tell loeffler you want out or stfu and stop peddling bs found on artorias youtube page lol
        s l a u g h t e r

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i don't think golovkin and his team ever really desired the ward fight. i don't think ward and team desired it, either! do i look like a golovkin fanboy to you, with my andre ward avatar which i have had since before golovkin even came to america?

and even if he avoided ward liek the plague, does that take away that he was the most avoided fighter of the last five years, or not? that a half a dozen former or current world champions + avoided him?

are you familiar with the term non sequitur?
          Who avoided him?

He just had nobody to fight bc MW was weak in his tenure.

Canelo campaigned at 155 since 2012 against Angulo. Don't even know if Gennady was in America or champ yet lol

Comment

oh sht. GGG is in contact with youtube channel Artorias Boxing. this confirms it. they're the ones sending him pics and videos of Canelo taking a pill after the weigh in. and who said people on nsb and social media have no power. look at Eddie Hearn, its obvious he's reading these threads since his excuses align perfectly with nsb.

Comment

GGG is the greatest middleweight of all time

Comment

the people complaining about GGG calling out Canelo for his FAILED ped test are truly amazing.

I'm speechless

Comment

Golovkin never heard of photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Just go ahead and cancel the fight dude!! Nobody is making you take the fight. Fight saunders and unify already SMH GGG doesn't want this fight.
                    You just showed your dirty ass!
                    If Canelo has NOTHING TO HIDE then take the lie detector test . If he is clean he has nothing to hide! Dumbasz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Gennady showing his true colors.

Scared Kazakh wants OUT.
                      Nonsense... The G-Man is building up interest in the fight...Giving the Cinnamon Man more of a chance, than some think he has...

Comment

Working...
                      X