Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we start calling AJ anthony chickenson yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres chris

"hey man have some patience. I do think the fight will happen but not next . AJ will probably have one more fight and then they will sign it by the end of the year"

couple of replies later

"well I'm 70 percent sure it will happen next...but I'm 100 percent sure it will happen next year and be signed by end of the year"

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      why would you win?

you told me you think he has another fight next and are preaching me "patience" are you not? you are

thus if the fight is next we would both be wrong

so a fair deal is, if the fight isn't next, and then isn't signed by the end of the year we have a bet?

I think that is pretty fair
      No. My point is the fight will happen and it will have been signed or have happened in the next 9 months. You think Joshua will avoid it and go to HBO and it won't happen.

It's fair I am offering such a limited time frame. I think it will be next but wouldn't be surprised if they do one more fight each in the meantime.

My point about patience is that there hasn't even been a time when this fight could have really happened up to now and you are labeling one guy a ducker and saying the fight won't happen. The fight has been hot for 5 minutes.

Fight has happened/is signed for the first fight in 2019 I win. Fight isn't signed and hasn't happened by December 31st, 2018 you win. It's null and void if either loses this year and derails it.

Comment

heres chris

"hey man have some patience. I do think the fight will happen but not next . AJ will probably have one more fight and then they will sign it by the end of the year"

couple of replies later

"well I'm 70 percent sure it will happen next...but I'm 100 percent sure it will happen next year and be signed by end of the year"

LOL
        You lack comprehension skills.

Here's what I said and it's clear.

The fight will happen. 100%. If Joshua beats Parker it will happen within a year (2 fights at the most). You don't think it will ever happen. I will offer you a loser leaves the site bet. If the fight hasn't been signed by the end of the year I leave the site if it has been signed you leave the site. Fair enough?

Now where did I say it won't happen next? Where did I say it will after a sure tuneup? I said it will be signed, sealed and delivered or it will have happened by the end of this year and offered a fair bet that it will be within 2 fights. I never wavered from that. You have though since you've said Joshua will jump ship to HBO in order to duck it.

I accepted a challenge from Shadow702 to Lomachenko-Linares not happening in May a few weeks ago and then he ducked it. The typical "fans" that cry about ducking and creating all these threads usually do duck these bets. It's nothing new.

Comment

He didn't sign nothing but you call him chickenson already. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You lack comprehension skills.

Here's what I said and it's clear.

The fight will happen. 100%. If Joshua beats Parker it will happen within a year (2 fights at the most). You don't think it will ever happen. I will offer you a loser leaves the site bet. If the fight hasn't been signed by the end of the year I leave the site if it has been signed you leave the site. Fair enough?

Now where did I say it won't happen next? Where did I say it will after a sure tuneup? I said it will be signed, sealed and delivered or it will have happened by the end of this year and offered a fair bet that it will be within 2 fights. I never wavered from that. You have though since you've said Joshua will jump ship to HBO in order to duck it.

I accepted a challenge from Shadow702 to Lomachenko-Linares not happening in May a few weeks ago and then he ducked it. The typical "fans" that cry about ducking and creating all these threads usually do duck these bets. It's nothing new.
            chris..lets be real...you don't think that fight is coming next...saying 70 percent gives you just enough of a backpedal while giving you something to brag about on the off chance it does happen next

I can say I'm 100 percent sure it doesn't happen next and 70 percent sure it doesn't happen by the end of the year...its the same thing

like I said...you are on if you want to void the bet if the fight happens next....im more than game to take your bet

Comment

chris..lets be real...you don't think that fight is coming next...saying 70 percent gives you just enough of a backpedal while giving you something to brag about on the off chance it does happen next

I can say I'm 100 percent sure it doesn't happen next and 70 percent sure it doesn't happen by the end of the year...its the same thing

like I said...you are on if you want to void the bet if the fight happens next....im more than game to take your bet
              Well, then it's specific to it being the 2nd fight which isn't a fair bet. I think it will happen next but wouldn't be surprised if it's one more fight in the interim. I am 100% convinced by New Years Eve it will have already happened or at the very least be signed, sealed and delivered to being the first fight of 2019.

Ok, so since you want to void the bet if it's next then let's void it if it's Joshua's 3rd fight? It's only fair. I get the win if it's within the next 2, you get anything after OR I get the 2nd fight and you got it if it's not within 3 fights?

You don't sound like you think Joshua is really going to duck it and go to HBO. If you were so certain you'd accept it not being signed by the year's end.

Comment

or do we have to wait till after his fight?

it wont matter if wilder is allowed in the ring...the fights on showtime and showtime will make wilders presence known....wilder will get camera time

meanwhile hearn is petrified and wants to take AJ to hbo

I don't think its premature to call AJ Anthony Chickenson now
                Hearn has hired Wilder as a commentator for Joshua's fight . So yea he will be getting more then camera time he will have basically the floor to address ANYTHING .The poster whos referred to you not having adult like thinking was spot on ...........

Are you mad at that ..........BRO ?

Comment

Yes. Yes, I believe we can.

Comment

I'm here-by officially coining the term Anthony Dodgua for when he keeps ducking and dodging Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Well, then it's specific to it being the 2nd fight which isn't a fair bet. I think it will happen next but wouldn't be surprised if it's one more fight in the interim. I am 100% convinced by New Years Eve it will have already happened or at the very least be signed, sealed and delivered to being the first fight of 2019.

Ok, so since you want to void the bet if it's next then let's void it if it's Joshua's 3rd fight? It's only fair. I get the win if it's within the next 2, you get anything after OR I get the 2nd fight and you got it if it's not within 3 fights?

You don't sound like you think Joshua is really going to duck it and go to HBO. If you were so certain you'd accept it not being signed by the year's end.
                      Bruh why you entertaining a bet with a dude that joined in 2017? lol!!! I like Curt Henning, hes a fun poster hes probably been around : the fact that he got a senior member to engage in such a bet says a lot about him.

I'm just looking out for you, stay up playa.

Comment

Working...
                      X