Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac needed 14 days rest after being chased by that needle

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      May took a suspiciously long time to fight Pac. I always thought he'd win that fight but he didn't seem to want it.
      Oh thats what it was?? Fuvk outta here revisionist history is a mutha****a. Pac made every hurdle he could to avoid Floyd. And when they fought we saw why lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        pac needed 14 days rest after being chased by that needle
        Remember for the Clottey fight they showed Pac getting his blood drawn and it was 3 times the amount they wouldve needed for testing yet he was filmed playing basketball RIGHT after.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          Remember for the Clottey fight they showed Pac getting his blood drawn and it was 3 times the amount they wouldve needed for testing yet he was filmed playing basketball RIGHT after.
          some tests have varying side effects. even if the tests are identical

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            of course floyd was ducking. and when manny agreed to the tests he came up with that laughable 40 million flat offer in 2011. that should have settled it once and for all but his fans are very delusional. if floyd wanted the fight why would he only give pac 40 million? its a clear "im ducking" sign in bright lights. he was bluffing and got his bluff called. floyd fans are basically saying well pac should have called his bluff earlier! then the hilarious part is when they actually did fight floyd was the one cheating!
            To answer OPs question of did he want out....

The answer is no..He simply wanted him to test and Pac wanted no parts of it.:burner:

Comment

• Of course he did! Mayweather is like coach Bill Belichick he is not interested playing on an even playing field!

He believes The Pac Man is a cheat and that will give him and unfair advantage over his cheating!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Of course he did! Mayweather is like coach Bill Belichick he is not interested playing on an even playing field!

He believes The Pac Man is a cheat and that will give him and unfair advantage over his cheating!

why do people refuse to accept pac ran away from something he shouldnt have.

if he agrees, there are no threads like this.
                if it wasnt for may approaching pac, there wouldnt be threads like this.

i understand may is not as loveable as some other guys. that shouldnt prevent so called fight fans from being honest. call it like it is.

may wanted completely random blood tests
                pac wanted a cut off
                end of story

Comment

• Then why did they find the IV in Froids bathroom?

What was he masking and I ain't wearing no diapers of fishnets!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    Then why did they find the IV in Froids bathroom?

What was he masking and I ain't wearing no diapers of fishnets!
                    youre the 2nd guy to not use the quote button for me.....
                    and why not reply to the entire comment

complete your investigation and get back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      youre the 2nd guy to not use the quote button for me.....
                      and why not reply to the entire comment

complete your investigation and get back to me.
                      You are the in diapers not me!

Comment

Working...
                      X