Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN Names Mayweather 8th Most Dominant Athlete of Past 20 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ESPN Names Mayweather 8th Most Dominant Athlete of Past 20 Years

ESPN The Magazine has ranked Floyd Mayweather Jr. at No. 8 on its list of the most dominant athletes of the past 20 years. The list, revealed Tuesday, will be dissected as part of a "Dominant 20" special ESPN will air Thursday night at 9 p.m. ET. The retired Mayweather is one of only two boxers on the list, 11 spots ahead of 19th-ranked Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Max hating as usual. Roid Jones has been getting knocked out by mechanics and retired gym teachers for 14 out of the last 20 years. People wander why boxers never retire, it's because their enabled by delusional people that refuse to be honest with them.

Comment

List was very questionable. lacked Michael Phelps and Kobe. had Serena too low.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        List was very questionable. lacked Michael Phelps and Kobe. had Serena too low.
        Kobe honestly was a bit overrated and was washed or retired for 5 or 6 years. Which is a large percent out of twenty. I agree with you on Phelps, but Serena would suck if she was matched up against her gender.

Comment

Able to dominantly beat up women and Ellerbe's asshole alright.

Comment

Where is Michael Jordan? The greatest basketball player of all time isn’t in the top twenty, but LeBron James is! James has lost in the finals 4 times!

Comment

ESPN is a joke, they gave Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner the Courage award at the ESPY's. That's the ESPN of today. Same ESPN that turns their back to Teddy Atlas in favor of boring Mark Kriegel.

Comment

Ima protest espn for not having froid as #1

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtYouKnew! View Post
                  Where is Michael Jordan? The greatest basketball player of all time isn’t in the top twenty, but LeBron James is! James has lost in the finals 4 times!
                  It said in the last twenty years. The only thing that Jordan has done in that time span is sale over priced shoes to impoverished minorities, Wash up on the Wizards, buy and ruin an NBA franchise, become a 24 hour meme joke online and marry a gold digger twice his junior.

Comment

Interesting idea but this list is very problematic as others have remarked. Max Kellerman says a lot of silly stuff. He reminds me of my friend but HBO would never want to hire my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X