Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker on Joshua: Somebody is Getting KO'd - It Won't Be Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker on Joshua: Somebody is Getting KO'd - It Won't Be Me!

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0 18 KOs) is just two weeks away from his unification showdown against WBA/IBF/IBO champion Anthony Joshua (20-0 20 KOs). The New Zealander finished up his Las Vegas training camp last week and left for the UK on Friday to begin his media commitments to promote the Sky Sports pay-per-view event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Parker!

Comment

Do we get a rematch if there’s a draw?

Comment

I guess we'll just wait and see

Comment

leaning towards it being you Parker but we'll find out soon

Comment

Both fighters possess the power to knock the other out. I think this is a closer matchup than the betting odds indicate. Parker to this point in his career has shown a better chin that Joshua but he's the smaller guy and neither have faced anyone as good in their prime as they are to each other. I do believe this fight ends in knockout and while I give a very slight edge to Joshua because of his size it really depends on how well Parker's chin holds up when he gets hit flush. If he can take some of Joshua's punches without going into a shell it could easily spell disaster for Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Do we get a rematch if there’s a draw?
              My understanding if Joshua loses theirs a rematch as he won't be champion if its a draw they both walk away with their belts.

Comment

If you do ko Joshua, make sure it's in the second half, preferably 10-12 as I'm due 33/1 lol

Comment

I watched the Fury fight and Parker was just rushing in swinging and missing. But I liked his aggression and willingness to trade. I don't see him beating AJ unless some miracle happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                    Both fighters possess the power to knock the other out. I think this is a closer matchup than the betting odds indicate. Parker to this point in his career has shown a better chin that Joshua but he's the smaller guy and neither have faced anyone as good in their prime as they are to each other. I do believe this fight ends in knockout and while I give a very slight edge to Joshua because of his size it really depends on how well Parker's chin holds up when he gets hit flush. If he can take some of Joshua's punches without going into a shell it could easily spell disaster for Joshua
                    What power has Parker shown against decent opposition? He hasn't stopped anyone close to world level.

Comment

Working...
                    X