Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s the best between Crawford, Lomachenko & Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s the best between Crawford, Lomachenko & Spence?

Who would you say is the best P4P between them?
    Crawford
    19.51%
    Lomachenko
    76.83%
    Spence
    3.66%

in terms of best fighter rather than accomplishments? its a tough one. We've not seen crawford in with anyone who can fight back yet so its hard to rank him, you cant read too much into him beating C level opposition, look what prograis did to indongo. fact is noone knows how good crawford is cause hes not been in with anyone approaching world class. Spence is an elite fighter but brook gave him a hell of a lot of issues, whereas walters, rigondeaux and russell jr were easily beaten by lomachenko. lomachenko is number 1 fighter in my opinion.

Comment

What on earth has Spence done to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Loma and Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        What on earth has Spence done to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Loma and Crawford?
        TS is a complete moron. Too much ESPN and TMZ for him

Comment

If we're talking about skillset, I would rank them as:

1. Crawford
          2. Lomachenko
          3. Spence

Spence has a very appealing style, but that style doesn't age well. He's a come forward fighter who's intentions are to break down his opponent, even if that means getting caught in the process. All 3 are awesome to watch and very skilled, with that said.

Comment

My 3 favorite fighters. In order it's Crawford, Loma, Spence. You can't go wrong with either of them though, the sport is in good hands with them and some others leading the way.

Comment

Lomachenko and easily.

Comment

Ya'll no the REAL answer(s) to this question but ya'll are too afriad to speak out coz they own all the stations and media.

This is just like the old days if u no what im sayin . stay woke bruthas, we no how they be playin, we NO how they be lyin, cheatin, rapin, etc.

im not gonna say lomackehnko is bad, but lets b real here

#staywoke
                #raisedfist

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  If we're talking about skillset, I would rank them as:

1. Crawford
                  2. Lomachenko
                  3. Spence

Spence has a very appealing style, but that style doesn't age well. He's a come forward fighter who's intentions are to break down his opponent, even if that means getting caught in the process. All 3 are awesome to watch and very skilled, with that said.
                  Na bro loma has much more dimension in his game.

Comment

I think Lomachenko, Crawford then Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X