No announcement yet.

Has anyone had 2 wins over Olympic Gold medalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko.

He beat Rigondeaux and he beat RigonDOE!

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
      Ali Fraz and Foreman

Lomo has a win over Rigo who’s had 2 Golds, but not another gold medalist.

Thoughts?
      Someone’s probably already pointed this out but Ali beat 4 Gold Medalists, Patterson, Frazier, Foreman and Leon Spinks

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I felt Whitaker won by 114-112. Oscar simply couldn't get nothing done but Whitaker clowned a little too much and let it be closer than it should have been. I've watched it 3-4 times and could never see 7 rounds for Oscar.

I also felt Quartey had the dominant stretch of the fight and won a bunch of rounds on the run but obviously lost the last round big. I felt Quartey won a solid 7 rounds. Not a robbery, but a close one they got wrong IMO.
        Whitaker even scored an official knockdown in the fight. ODLH was awarded a point for suffering a cut due the clash of heads.

I also thought that Whitaker won

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          He should have so EASY mistake.I sometimes forget about bad decs somone had to remind me P Williams beat Lara.Because I just disregard robberys.
          I can see how you could make that mistake. PWill didn't come close to winning that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Someone’s probably already pointed this out but Ali beat 4 Gold Medalists, Patterson, Frazier, Foreman and Leon Spinks
            Thankyou that’s another great accomplishment with GOAT

Comment

crawford has 2, will have 3 when he beats loma. and probably get a 4th since arum has 2 gold medalists from 2016

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                ODLH didn't sweep the first 4 rounds, he looked dominant with his boxing style in the middle rounds and ran the last 3-4 rounds.
                You need to re-watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                  Thankyou that’s another great accomplishment with GOAT
                  Despite my user name, the true GOAT is Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    You need to re-watch it again
                    I watched it when it happened and viewed it a few times because of guys like you saying that it was 8-4 win for ODLH. Wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      I felt Whitaker won by 114-112. Oscar simply couldn't get nothing done but Whitaker clowned a little too much and let it be closer than it should have been. I've watched it 3-4 times and could never see 7 rounds for Oscar.

I also felt Quartey had the dominant stretch of the fight and won a bunch of rounds on the run but obviously lost the last round big. I felt Quartey won a solid 7 rounds. Not a robbery, but a close one they got wrong IMO.
                      Yea I had Pea about same.Quartey I had winning by 2 going into 12th.Thought Oscar deserved 2pts even though if I remember Ike won 1st part of round.And yea some fights are like that I had Estrada SSR even but that was with giving all close rounds too him(really did not give it to him thought he earned all close rounds)but no way I could see him winning any more in my eyes it was 6-6-8-4 SSR.And I also could not see Oscar getting to 7 with Pea.

Comment

Working...
                      X