Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali vs. Liam Smith Finalized For May 12, Turning Stone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali got this, late stoppage

Comment

Ali better win this.

Comment

dont know who wins, neither guy is much good. although losing to canelo is more acceptable than losing to jessie vargas. beating cotto doesnt necessarily make you some world beater lol, his star power far outweighed his actual fighting skills.

Comment

Speed kills, so Ali for the decision

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Like Barack Hussein Obama? Yeah America is a brown country now -- its great aint it? more diversity is killing this country.
            Fixed it for ya

Comment

Easy win for Ali. Lets hope he fights Brook after that, if we don`t get brook -khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Ali got this, late stoppage
                I love your super ignorant GIFs bro: one of Wilder KOing a washed up bum who didn't deserve to be there in the first place and one of Joshua being dropped by a HOF'er. Of course, you don't should the end of the fight when Joshua KO's the old lion. Good one brah. Keep being bias as hell.

Comment

That face of Liam is a little bit off lol

Comment

I have Ali by unanimous decision a KO would be nice but I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Easy win for Ali. Lets hope he fights Brook after that, if we don`t get brook -khan.
                      True I think that's the fight they will make next if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X