Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know who expected canelo to be the same at 154 than at 160, he is still young and had to add muscle to fill in the division... if you look at it both ggg and canelo have changed their bodies in the last few years...

ggg was much older than canelo on those pics by the way...
    age matters and canelo had much more room to grow...

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      GGG from the ormer Sovit Union.......roids !!!! See?? I can say many thing about GGG to make him look bad. All you Canelo haters ( closet ***ggs ) are just envious of him. Clenbuterol is in the meat and does not help you at all for performance. Let´s see GGG fight Benavidez or Zurdo Ramirez, go up in weight. GGG is great but is just butt-hurt he could not KO a smaller man.
      You know what you can't say about GGG? That he ever popped dirty on a VADA drug test.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          You know what you can't say about GGG? That he ever popped dirty on a VADA drug test.
          Boom

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

Oh ****!

He failed a drug test or nah? I didn't see anything about him failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Oh ****!

He failed a drug test or nah? I didn't see anything about him failing.
              he wasnt doing random vada when he looked like hulk..

Comment

he wasnt doing random vada when he looked like hulk..
                I asked a question and you didn't answer so...

Comment

Pump with flexing and lighting vs no pump. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    I just need to stop reading these posts from people who just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I accept the real possibility that Alvarez may be juicing. But I also am not a hater. The actual letter that was published with the failed tests- which Dan Rapheal of ESPN posted an image of on the website... SPECIFICALLY said that the "trace amounts" of the failed test was 100% consistent with tainted beef. Period. Their words, not Alvarez, not his teams, theirs. There is an investigation, what that means I have zero idea. I hope that means more stringent testing- maybe hair follicles?- to get a better idea. If he is cheating, I hope he gets caught and I hope Trip G cancels the fight. But despite how much the gossiping public wants to destroy public figures as soon as possible, Alvarez has never failed anything before in spite all his testing. He and his team are not associated with any known performance enhancing drug investigations, and tainted beef is a known problem in Mexico. Is it going to kill everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt unless more damning evidence comes out?
                    nope, sorry. i give top athletes the benefit of the doubt before they test positive.

after, well, burden of proof is on them to show me beyond a reasonable doubt they didn't cheat.

i dont find it reasonable he got clean in his system via meat. until i see specific studies citing how much one needs to eat to be detectable via metabolites and then show us where he ate that week and prove that one of those restaurants/sellers of beef indeed sells tainted meat.

i just find it so much more believable that a boxer intentionally tried to get a competitive advantage than this tainted meat BS.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Pump with flexing and lighting vs no pump. Really?
                      see the weigh in pics... cant say he was on peds but i can say fighters put on weight and muscle on time...

Comment

Working...
                      X