Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Not Protecting Canelo, But We Have To Be Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suleiman is piece of shyt corrupted Clenelo nuthugger!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Whats 'fair' in allowing a athlete reap the benefits of a PED during his training whilst his competitor has to abide by the rules and train without any advantage? so because the dirty fighter gets popped at the end of his cycle its ok?

I've been reading comments that really make me cringe, for example the low amount of Clen in Nelos system is so insignificant that it does not help him : this is misleading, Clenbuterol is not some dormant drug that activates during a fight.; you go in with the benefits from your conditioning during your training, and VADA cant take that away when they discovered it -- you may have already increased your endurance and tolerance levels, decreases your appetite, cut weight, toned your muscles ( even increased them) , maximized oxygen flow to the muscle ect.
      Exaaactly!!!! That's the point that alot of people don't get. He already benefited from the drug going into camp. So maybe that's (totally speculating, but very well could be true) 2 months of taking Clen, which is 2 months of oxygen being sent into the bloodstream, which is 2 months of fat being burned (that anyone else would have to put in the hard work to burn), it's 2 months of an increased endurance capacity heading into camp. Aka: a competitive advantage. Aka: cheating

Comment

"I’ve heard this contaminated meat defence… it’s a good alibi, but Canelo would have to eat about five kilos of contaminated meat for that to happen" - Tony Bellew. So I don't know if the taco or appetizer argument holds up here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Quit hating punk!
          When has Marquez ever tested dirty for a PED??
          Where is your boyfriend KushKing at?? I checked his profile and it looks like he has been inactive since just before the Canelo positive test news broke!

If that was GGG with a positive test that fairy would be on here all day everyday hanging **** on GGG fans and using those lame ass emojis he puts in every comment.

Instead he is quiet as a church mouse. MIA. That pretty much tells me all I need to know about whether he thinks Canelo is in the wrong or not and also tells me a lot about his own character.

Comment

Originally posted by trouser python View Post
            Where is your boyfriend KushKing at?? I checked his profile and it looks like he has been inactive since just before the Canelo positive test news broke!

If that was GGG with a positive test that fairy would be on here all day everyday hanging **** on GGG fans and using those lame ass emojis he puts in every comment.

Instead he is quiet as a church mouse. MIA. That pretty much tells me all I need to know about whether he thinks Canelo is in the wrong or not and also tells me a lot about his own character.
            Last I heard he was fuccing your lady cause she wanted to know what a real man felt like and you being the biitch you are and sucking dick alot better than her well you couldn't satisfy her.
            So that's where he's at right now.
            So when you get home and her breath is smelling like someone else's dick then it's probably KushKing's dick!

Comment

Last I heard he was fuccing your lady cause she wanted to know what a real man felt like and you being the biitch you are and sucking dick alot better than her well you couldn't satisfy her.
              So that's where he's at right now.
              So when you get home and her breath is smelling like someone else's dick then it's probably KushKing's dick!
              I'm not surprised you have been in contact with him, given you have him as your exclusive friend on this site.

I'd imagine You, KushKing and Shadow have regular sleepovers, showing off Canelo memorabilia and b1tching about other users on boxingscene like teenage girls.

It would go something like this:

Shadow - "OMG rrayvez is such a loser homie. Who does he think he is anyway? I wish we could hack his account and change his name to ggayvez. You like me better than rrayvez don't you homie????"

BigStomps - "I know homie he always be hating on us Mexicans and swinging off my nuts like George of the Jungle. And don't worry homie I wouldn't be at this sleepover if I didnt like you better."

Then KushKing would be all like ""

Comment

Originally posted by Mauricio Sillyman
                WBC doesn't protect Canelo, but he is innocent.

Comment

the ugly little twerp is nothing more than a common criminal a drug cheat lock him up

Comment

Originally posted by trouser python View Post
                    I'm not surprised you have been in contact with him, given you have him as your exclusive friend on this site.

I'd imagine You, KushKing and Shadow have regular sleepovers, showing off Canelo memorabilia and b1tching about other users on boxingscene like teenage girls.

It would go something like this:

Shadow - "OMG rrayvez is such a loser homie. Who does he think he is anyway? I wish we could hack his account and change his name to ggayvez. You like me better than rrayvez don't you homie????"

BigStomps - "I know homie he always be hating on us Mexicans and swinging off my nuts like George of the Jungle. And don't worry homie I wouldn't be at this sleepover if I didnt like you better."

Then KushKing would be all like ""
                    We actually kick it together and pull trains on biitches like you!
                    Then we'll take you to freemont st in Vegas and make you sell your pu-ssy and bring us the money!
                    That's how we do dirty, stupid biitches like you!

Comment

We actually kick it together and pull trains on biitches like you!
                      Then we'll take you to freemont st in Vegas and make you sell your pu-ssy and bring us the money!
                      That's how we do dirty, stupid biitches like you!
                      Couple of fairies, dressed up in drag, trawling for men on the Vegas Strip. "Kicking it together" Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X