Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan Paul vs KSI Official (Biggest YouTube Event In History - 100 Million Views)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    guess we shall see, ksi showed some decent skills and a nice jab at time against weller and will have the crowd behind him. i reckon he'll expose logan paul
    Not hard when weller was quite a bit smaller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      There is a video of him fighting in the cage and submitting a guy.. I just heard he has case fighting experience but I don't really follow him so I could be wrong.
      Logan Paul is a decent amateur wrestler, i'll give him that but having seen him on the pads, footwork and his lower and upper body movement which as you know are perhaps the most important things in boxing, he looked like trash.

Whearas, KSI really surprised me with his natural movement and fluidity as a boxer...that was only after a few months as a boxer for his fight with Joe Weller and since then he'll have had more time to improve further.

KSI has also sparred with World Champions like Badou Jack...sure he got bodied and dropped but that is experience that Logan Paul doesn't have.

Go to 3:00 of this video and you'll see highlights of KSI vs Badou Jack.

Last edited by Boxnation fan; 03-18-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

That mitt work was awful.

Comment

I'm surprised they let a guy of his experience do any sparring at all with Badou Jack.

Good job Badou is a nice guy, i can think of some pros who would have ****ed him up properly.

Comment

Oh sh^t its got a co-main too apparently lol.

CSG (KSI's bro) vs Jake Paul (Logan's bro)

Big Bro vs Big Bro

AND

Lil Bro vs Lil Bro

If these Youtube dorks get into real boxing promotion they make takeover lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Not hard when weller was quite a bit smaller than him.
              yeah true but he timed it well, if paul comes forward in a straight line hes gonna get busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Oh sh^t its got a co-main too apparently lol.

CSG (KSI's bro) vs Jake Paul (Logan's bro)

Big Bro vs Big Bro

AND

Lil Bro vs Lil Bro

If these Youtube dorks get into real boxing promotion they make takeover lmfao.
                shaping up to be a good card, would be a good opportunity for rio ferdinand to make his debut.

Comment

Get this youtube circus boxing off of NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    Logan Paul is a decent amateur wrestler, i'll give him that but having seen him on the pads and his lower and upper body movement which as you know are perhaps the most important thing in boxing, he looks like trash.

Whearas, KSI really surprised me with his natural movement and fluidity as a boxer...that was only after a few months as a boxer for his fight with Joe Well and since then he'll have had more time to improve further.

KSI has also sparred with World Champions like Badou Jack...sure he got the bodied and dropped but that is experience that Logan Paul doesn't have.

Go to 3:00 of this video and you'll see highlights of KSI vs Badou Jack.

Yea I saw that video. Lol Badou Jack is literally the best fighter under TMT banner and will mostly likely beat Stevenson.. Couldn't he find someone else to spar. It is great experience though sparring a world champ that's for sure.

Comment

You are right. I never heard of these guys and don't know a thing about them other than what you are telling us.I try to watch as much boxing between top pros as I can. I am not that interested in a fight between two internet stars. If they turn pro and make it to the top ten contenders in a weight class I'll try to watch them then.

Comment

Working...
                      X