Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lozada: I Knew I Would KO Felix Verdejo, I Went For it in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    im prettys ure rumors come from people just putting 2 and 2 together, theirs interviews where arum reponds to some reporters asking about verdejo saying he back adn ready and arum says something like yeah, well he gonna have to prove it before my eyes before i believe it.
    That's exactly the types of rumors we should avoid though, don't you think? It's just as easy to say "I think this(insert "rumor") is what's going on" instead of just saying "there are rumors of (insert rumor)".

Rumors are usually valid when they come from an inside source I.e. Knowing someone from TR who's saying this was orchestrated to intentionally make Verdejo lose and look bad.

Rumors based on a fans opinion are generally pretty weak and hold less value/credibility.

Comment

The way I see it, This will either make or break him. If he doesn't want to be a boxer anymore this might be the confirmation he needs or this can be the wake up he needed. Simetimes a loss can rejuvenate a guy. Who knows

Comment

Lozada should get a title shot

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          That's exactly the types of rumors we should avoid though, don't you think? It's just as easy to say "I think this(insert "rumor") is what's going on" instead of just saying "there are rumors of (insert rumor)".

Rumors are usually valid when they come from an inside source I.e. Knowing someone from TR who's saying this was orchestrated to intentionally make Verdejo lose and look bad.

Rumors based on a fans opinion are generally pretty weak and hold less value/credibility.
          Oh I agree im just telling you how these rumors around here come about.

Comment

The supposed "heir of Cotto and Trinidad" got KO'd by some random mexican that not even his own mother knew before yesterday

What a hypejob Verdejo was

it turned out to be glass instead of "diamond"

Comment

HE is talented and looked good at times but his head hasn't been in the right place for a while.

Comment

Lol @ these couch potatoes who has never boxed before talking sht about Verdejo. Fooos lol

Comment

Lozada is from Tijuana, Baja California.

Same place than Margarito, Morales, and the amazing Luis Nery.

Comment

its going to take alot of therapy for puto ricans to get over their next star verdejo getting KTFO!

Comment

Time for Verdejo to retire. When you get KTFO at that level, you are overrated and should call it quits or live the career of a Salido if you're willing to die in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X