No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Destroys Donnie Palmer With Big Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    He weighed over 300 pounds! how you proud of this? I guess a win is a win ha? sad.
    Don't be. Cheer up.

Comment

both looked like crap.

Comment

It's so cringe that they say Joyce is the most decorated amateur Britain's ever produced.

Comment

It looked like they were fighting under water, maybe the video I saw was half speed lol

Comment

The same guys harping on Joyce now are the same ones who will claim Wilder has little skill but hes fun to watch bc he ends up knocking guys out !

The irony is Joyce IS skilled and refined !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              The same guys harping on Joyce now are the same ones who will claim Wilder has little skill but hes fun to watch bc he ends up knocking guys out !

The irony is Joyce IS skilled and refined !
              Yeah well I don’t know about that, I’m 6’1 220 (100 kg) I’ve had 8 amateur boxing matches and wouldn’t mind sparring Joyce, but there is no way my ass would get in the ring with Wilder.

I’m trying not to hate on the guy because he’s just doing his thing trying to make some cash but when I watch him fight I can’t help but be embarrassed for him, and when people talk him up like he’s the next champ it’s all just too cringeworthy for me.

Maybe it would be different if he was 20 years old but yeah dude is ****ing 32 man and he’s not going to get any better.

Sorry
              Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-18-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Lot of Joyce haters in this thread with the same old negative comments. What are you all gonna say when he does a number on chisora in only his 4th pro fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  Yeah well I don’t know about that, I’m 6’1 220 (100 kg) I’ve had 8 amateur boxing matches and wouldn’t mind sparring Joyce, but there is no way my ass would get in the ring with Wilder.

I’m trying not to hate on the guy because he’s just doing his thing trying to make some cash but when I watch him fight I can’t help but be embarrassed for him, and when people talk him up like he’s the next champ it’s all just too cringeworthy for me.

Maybe it would be different if he was 20 years old it yeah dude is ****ing 32 man and he’s not going to get any better.

Sorry
                  Joyce would be his second best opponent if they fought next . See you guys diminish fighters but then dont want to take into account who Wilder has actually fought ,yet you are claiming Joyce is so poor of a fighter ? Dont you see how foolish that is ?

And the odds would be 3 to 1 at best .

It doesnt matter how you think you would fare bc were comparing the actual fighters who are currently fighting .

Most of what you posted is easily disproven, show me or name me even one top 10 CURRENT guy that hasnt improved from fight 1 to fight 20? lol

You cant bc thats hever happened in boxing history . lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Joyce would be his second best opponent if they fought next . See you guys diminish fighters but then dont want to take into account who Wilder has actually fought ,yet you are claiming Joyce is so poor of a fighter ? Dont you see how foolish that is ?

And the odds would be 3 to 1 at best .

It doesnt matter how you think you would fare bc were comparing the actual fighters who are currently fighting .

Most of what you posted is easily disproven, show me or name me even one top 10 CURRENT guy that hasnt improved from fight 1 to fight 20? lol

You cant bc thats hever happened in boxing history . lol
                    Dude what? What has been easily disproved?
                    Obviously you have some kind of vested interest in this Joyce guy and I’m just calling it like I see it.

And anyone who has ever been in the ring would probably say the same thing about who they would rather spar between Joyce and Wilder.

And of course I went back and watched Joyce’s amateur fights and you know what his speed has not improved and what he will hit 20 pro fights in 2-3 years when he’s 35?

Heavyweights can hit their peaks later in life but yeah I think Joyce has hit his limits already.

And yeah I came to have a discussion not to try to “disprove” anything anyone says, because it’s all opinion and speculation anyway.

I’ve read some of your posts and I assumed you were a little more partial then most who post here but maybe I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Lot of Joyce haters in this thread with the same old negative comments. What are you all gonna say when he does a number on chisora in only his 4th pro fight ?
                      Yeah well Chisora is shot with a name that’s why Haye is trying to make that fight, I much rather see him in there with young hungry domestic level guy like the Rhino.

The Rhino fancies it also and Haye is doing business with fast car his next fight so it shouldn’t be to hard to make

Comment

Working...
                      X