Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar busted with another woman while married!! (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Walking down the street in broad daylight with your side piece, that's bold.
    That's the only thing that crossed my mind. You can't even brush it off because his dumbass was arm and arm.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      According to Herbert G. Goldman, former editor of Boxing Illustrated, Dempsey was more than just a star-crossed lover. “The rumor was that he had been a pimp for Maxine between fights and that he married her to avoid prosecution under the Mann Act,” Goldman told The Denver Post in 1995.

“In his autobiographies, he tries to portray himself as a love-struck kid who didn’t know she was a prostitute until after he was married. Will somebody please give me a break? He met her on Salt Lake City’s Commercial Street, which was the city’s red-light district. He was no innocent boy. He had been on his own for at least five years, living and fighting in the Wild West towns that existed mainly so that cowboys and miners could drink, play poker and get laid. In his autobiography, Jack wrote that he couldn’t understand why Maxine left him. The reason is that she was scared shitless of Dempsey because he dislocated her fucking jaw.”

https://thecruelestsport.com/2015/06...willard-fight/
      Key word is rumor. There is a widely spread rumor that Floyd failed three drug tests that were sealed away...does that make it fact?

Comment

So Oscar, a divorced and single man, was walking around with a pretty girl while some slimy paparazzi harrasses him, yet somehow he's the one getting bashed here? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          That's the only thing that crossed my mind. You can't even brush it off because his dumbass was arm and arm.
          lol Oscar has been divorced now as others have pointed out, dudes just love to bash any man getting tail without knowing the facts.

Comment

After seeing that a$$, Oscar, I ain’t even mad at ya lol

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              He shouldn't get married if he wants poontang all the time. I mean most men and women want to have loads of sex so it's not a bad thing, but don't commit like that son
              Wait till you are married for 20 + yrs and see how you feel when young glamor beauties come on to you, not that they will but with Oscars money fame etc they do and it would be very hard to say no.

You guys live in glass houses and are too young to realize it, you will though soon enough.

Comment

Same guy who was busted banging strippers and wearing fishnets. The guy never seems to be home so he must have a an arrangement with the wife, she probably has another dude when he's gone too.

Comment

every man wants new pssy at some point, its life, id rather this than the damn stockings, if a guy with $45 to his name can have a bunch of women what makes u think one with millions of dollars wont?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      lets just be glad that he wasnt cross dressing like bruce jenner and taking it up the culo this time around.....

Haha, true that.

Comment

Working...
                      X